X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your funny pictures

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/briskey/Desktop/tastetest.jpg[/img]

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/briskey/Desktop/pandaslide.jpg[/img]

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/briskey/Desktop/import2smile.jpg[/img]

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/briskey/Desktop/hamster.jpg[/img]

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/briskey/Desktop/getthedoor.jpg[/img]

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/briskey/Desktop/catnsquirrel.jpg[/img]

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/briskey/Desktop/catnicecream.jpg[/img]

Ok, anybody got anymore funny pics?

Originally posted by Kenshin Axel
    [img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/briskey/Desktop/tastetest.jpg[/img]
    Why is your username "briskey"?

Comment

Foolish goat

Cause thats my last name you stupid goat, oops! Now that hitman will be after me again! STUPID GOAT!!

Goddamn image tag is screwy!!

Comment

Cause thats my last name you stupid goat, oops! Now that hitman will be after me again! STUPID GOAT!!

Goddamn image tag is screwy!!
        Thats stupid "old" goat thanks very much. Where's the respect?

Comment

axel aho briskey has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Nanbanjin
            Thats stupid "old" goat thanks very much. Where's the respect?
            OOh!!

Forgiveness please, Stupid old goat Nanbanjin sama!!!

Comment

OOh!!

Forgiveness please, Stupid old goat Nanbanjin sama!!!
              That's more like it Axel Aho Briskey (my henchmen are tracking you down) kun.

By the way, have you found a dojo yet? You were going to start training at a Korean club at one stage weren't you?

Comment

Nah,
                I was already at another dojo doing Ju Jitsu, and if I wanted to do kumdo I'd have to give up Ju Jitsu, because it takes over an hour to get to the kumdo dojo, and it's sessions start right after Ju Jitsu.
                So, no.
                I could never give up Ju Jitsu, it's too precious.
                Maybe when my older sister gets her licence, she'll take me to a different dojo further away, cause my parents arent eager to drive nearly two hours on a saturday morning when theyve gotta take my other brothers and sisters to soccer and football.

Comment

Nah,
                  I was already at another dojo doing Ju Jitsu, and if I wanted to do kumdo I'd have to give up Ju Jitsu, because it takes over an hour to get to the kumdo dojo, and it's sessions start right after Ju Jitsu.
                  So, no.
                  I could never give up Ju Jitsu, it's too precious.
                  Maybe when my older sister gets her licence, she'll take me to a different dojo further away, cause my parents arent eager to drive nearly two hours on a saturday morning when theyve gotta take my other brothers and sisters to soccer and football.
                  Is there a Ju Jitsu forum somewhere that you are into as well?

I did karate for seven years when I was about your age. I prefer kendo now (actually, it's a little boring in Australia but don't tell anyone I said that)Hope you get the chance to at least try kendo sometime.

Comment

Lol,

nope, I used to go to a forum that was for talking about Vide-Games, but me and my friends got banned cause all we talked about was Ju Jitsu.

I'm sure I'll be able to do Kendo sometime, Probaly after next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X