hmm well if you think you can handle it , try it on your shodan test

just funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarlaxle
      1 kyu?
      nito ryu?

hmm well if you think you can handle it , try it on your shodan test

just funny.
      Am I allowed? according to BKA grading rules?

I wouldnt do it by the way.. just wondering if there is anything which prevents this.. like needing a proficient nito practitioner on the judge panel.??

Last edited by emitbrownne; 13th August 2004, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanbanjin
        Write me a list of world records set by decatheletes against a list of world records set by people who concentrate on a single sport.

Are you a gifted sportsperson? Does it dawn on you that the people you train with might be even less ready for nitoh than you are?
        Am I a gifted sportsperson?? : nope.. far from it

Does it dawn on you that the people you train with might be even less ready for nitoh than you are?: no - seriously, that side of it never dawned on me.
        I've always had the philosophy of varied training gives rounded skills... (but then there is the "jack of all trades.." theory as well I suppose )

It seems the general concensus amonst the forumites here is that, when I practice nito, I should only do this against experienced kendoka.
        Thinking about this, that is sort of what I do. The exception is, if inexperienced want to play around a bit.

I'll take everyones comments on board, and thanks mrkan for answering my question.

I'll try and be a little less selfish.

Comment

ask Moocow, for tips ...

Comment

Working...
          X