X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS2 and other game systems

What good martial arts games are out there? I recently started replaying Onimusha:Warlords on my PS2 cause I saw an ad for Onimusha 3 and wanted to get back into the swing of things(no pun intended).

kengo, a bit old but still great

Comment

I personally love Dead or alive 3. While it is pretty much superhuman characters, the martial arts moves are spectacular, each character has some 60 or so unique moves, and different styles. While many of them are wushu based, there are a few ninjutsu and a karate girl in there. None of it is dragonball type stuff. If you want some completely insane, try the Guilty Gear X

Comment

soul caliber 2 is awesome... but not really for PS2, the GC edition is better..

Comment

Ninja Gaiden for Xbox!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slade
            What good martial arts games are out there? I recently started replaying Onimusha:Warlords on my PS2 cause I saw an ad for Onimusha 3 and wanted to get back into the swing of things(no pun intended).
            Argh matey, Tetris is me game of choice.

Comment

By far the best game on PS2 is Sword of the Samurai....getting to fight against Sasaki Kojiro, Jubei and with the final fight against Musashi...way cool (oh, and collecting all those swords:-)....this game was everything that Kengo shoulda been

Comment

Originally posted by indigo0086
                I personally love Dead or alive 3. While it is pretty much superhuman characters, the martial arts moves are spectacular, each character has some 60 or so unique moves, and different styles. While many of them are wushu based, there are a few ninjutsu and a karate girl in there. None of it is dragonball type stuff. If you want some completely insane, try the Guilty Gear X
                Don't forget "t3h b0unc3"

Comment

Working...
                X