X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• online equipt

im new to kendo does anyone know of a site to find quality equiptment or any good kendo sites will work

i think we know that you are new to kendo now....
    since I know Taro Ariga (dont know very well thought) and he is a good guy,

I recommend: www.e-bogu.com

Comment

www.eguchi.net

My preferred kendo supplier. They don't mess up the orders as often as E-bogu does plus it's japanese made eq.

Comment

I swear by a Korean company called Sehyun I find that the quality is superb and they have a great range of bogu and other equipment.

www.sehyun-kumdo.com

Lisa

Comment

If you are new to Kendo - what are you planning on buying? Dont rush to buy that bogu just yet....

In any case

www.tozando.com

have a sale on, if cash is burning a hole in your pocket....

<rei>

Dave

Comment

Wutian,

Are you a member of a kendo club already. Last time I read you haven't found any club. So how's you club searching saga? Because if you haven't, it's not practical to buy a bogu set. It's like you want to buy a fishing rod when you are in the middle of the desert. Pardon the sarcasm, unless if you wan't to fulfill your samurai dreams, as I've read from some of your post, then go on.

Comment

i have found one of course i have to drive three hours to get there

Comment

By our estimate about 90% of people quit after they first start practising in bogu. So we advise all our beginners against purchasing right away - rent from the club for a year, then make your choice.

Comment

Working...
                X