X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm confused

Okay, WTF, I've been doing thsi kendo shit for some time now, but I can't cut any motherfuckers in half. What the fuck is going on? Do I need to slice from top to bottom or from bottom to top? Also, why can't you fucking use guns in kendo?

Originally posted by SPECTRENumber1
    Okay, WTF, I've been doing thsi kendo shit for some time now, but I can't cut any motherfuckers in half. What the fuck is going on? Do I need to slice from top to bottom or from bottom to top? Also, why can't you fucking use guns in kendo?
    Spector-san,

I am warning you now that your language is unaccceptable and so is your rude attitude ohisb forum. We do have rules here. One more post like this, and I will personally see to it that you get banned immediately. Do you understand me? At 13, you are old enough to mind your manners and not act like a person who comes from the gutter.

I doubt you practice Kendo. If you did, you would not be talking like a trashy kid who needs his mouth washed out with soap.

Oh, and I would suggest that you not get smart with me, because I WILL report you you WILL get banned if you post another post like the above. You MAY however, ask a sensible and nice question about Kendo iapolite manner. Otherwise, please do not post and make a scene. Nobody is interested in a mouthy kid and his trolling.

If you can be nice and act polite and have good questions, we will welcome you here, ok? Otherwise, you won't be here long.

Kaoru

Comment

Buy a real sword and have a friend practice on you!

Comment

Ban him now is what I say. I come from a board (several boards actually) that has to deal with people like this. Look at his amount of posts. I doubt he's someone serious about kendo, he's definetely just here to make trouble

Comment

HERE HERE fOR THE LAST THREE REPLIES! I second each of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Twobitmage
            Ban him now is what I say. I come from a board (several boards actually) that has to deal with people like this. Look at his amount of posts. I doubt he's someone serious about kendo, he's definetely just here to make trouble
            hehe, You do have a point! Well, if he comes back and does it again, he'll regret it, I'm sorry to say.

Kaoru

Comment

Why are kids nowadays really screwed up?

the world's gonna be in big trouble when it comes to the nex gen to govern countries...

this thread ends now...(well at least i hope so)

Comment

I'm a kid (sorta) and I think i'm turning out semi alright...

I think it stems from that belief that kids have that they're immortal, that they can pull stuff and get away with it. to quote an acquaitance of mine "When parents handed out ***whoopings there were no school shootings"

Comment

HA i kinda feel bad for the kid. I kno he has some attitude but most boys his age act like that. Give him some time to mature. i bet he hates it here now.

Comment

This is very amusing

Comment

I'm sorry. Although you don't really care, so I don't know why I'm apologizing. I only apologize when I know others are convinced. I'm sorry for my language. For that I blame the movies. I'm sorry for the trouble I caused.

Comment

Originally posted by SPECTRENumber1
                        I'm sorry. Although you don't really care, so I don't know why I'm apologizing. I only apologize when I know others are convinced. I'm sorry for my language. For that I blame the movies. I'm sorry for the trouble I caused.
                        Of course we care.(Well, I know I do. I'm sure the others do too!) Your apology is accepted. Thank you for being so nice about it.

Do you really do Kendo or do you need help finding a dojo? We can't teach you anything online, but we can help you find a dojo or try to answer any questions you have if you are in Kendo already.

Anyway, I can now say welcome. So, welcome to the forum. I saw your other apology too.

Kaoru

Comment

I might have been wrong in thinking you were here to make trouble. the word of the day being "might"

but I'll say this, I dont know if you think swearing and spouting off is considered mature just because you hear that stuff in rated R movies, but to me its just an eyesore.

Save swearing for when you drop a wrench on your toe. I'm tired of people who think that adding four letter words to their lame jokes makes them funnier

Comment

Were you serious at all about what you were asking in this thread? I accept your apology for the language and all, but do you really expect to cut things in half with kendo? If you want to learn the cutting art, find a place to learn tameshigiri under the direction of a qualified sensei. Even without the swearing, your post would be considered very rude; I'm sure you will act more responsibly with the forum in the future.

Comment

just cuz they use those words in movies doesnt mean it's suitable for everyday life. and since when are u obligated to use those words? anyways, about the question...:are u serious?

Comment

Working...
                              X