X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANyone on here an Aggie

Anyone of yall a current/former/future Student at A&M(no such thing as an ex aggie) or am i the only one from our kyokai that posts on here....

Btw if you have no clue what an aggie is ask and i will explain after i get more awake (and get done registering for classes)

Comment

Does it have anything to do with being a student of Agriculture?

Comment

An agnostic?

Comment

1st one kind of right....Aggie Aka. student or former student at Texas A&M university

Comment

ANd you hit the nail pretty well on the head with the agriculture part....even though im a history major thats why were called aggies. The A in A&M stands for agricultural

Comment

I've always wondered what the A&M meant! I know that there is at least one other Boilermaker that posts on here. You could always ask in person though and encourage them to post on the boards.
              Last edited by Anime12478; 8th December 2004, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Boilermaker?!?!?!?!?!?!

wrong college

Comment

More like the right college!

Comment

nmind see next post
                    Last edited by drizzt; 8th December 2004, 05:18 AM.

Comment

oh i didnt see you were purdue

going to be a good aggie and keep mouth shut

Comment

Originally posted by drizzt
                        Anyone of yall a current/former/future Student at A&M(no such thing as an ex aggie) or am i the only one from our kyokai that posts on here....
                        I was mistaken for one once when I was approached by a pretty Texan woman (who had graduated from Texas A+M) spotted me wearing my Aggies jacket, yes a real one!

I was explaining to her that a friend bought it for me when in the US as my wife introduced herself!

I have worn my Aggies jacket to kendo on many occasions.

GO AGGIES !!

Comment

A&M is one of the friendliest campuses in the world. you dont walk down the streets here without being greeted by everyone you meet(mostly.....then there aare what we call two percenters....). Any of yall ever come through college station im shure you would be welcome at our club practices.....just drop me a line and we can get you into the recreations center(have to hav a student id to get in as a guest )

Comment

Originally posted by drizzt
                            A&M is one of the friendliest campuses in the world. you dont walk down the streets here without being greeted by everyone you meet(mostly.....then there aare what we call two percenters....). Any of yall ever come through college station im shure you would be welcome at our club practices.....just drop me a line and we can get you into the recreations center(have to hav a student id to get in as a guest )
                            My wifes concern was that the Aggie graduate was getting too friendly with me !!

Comment

ROFLMAO wow thats great......

Comment

Working...
                              X