X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Turn To Bash Me

im sick of all these people sending me hate mail and not leaving their screen name so i thought it would be good for all of you to let your anger out directly at me, in this thread.

go ahead, and people who want to say, "no no no dont post a thread like this" dont say anything cause this is for the people who send me mail-of-hate.

i respect everyone here, but please if it will stop you from sending me hateful messages....

BASH ME

thanks for your time

No, but if you'd be so kind as to let us know when/if you get into bogu, I'd be happy to visit Bellevue Kendo Club for a happy keiko.

Perhaps the "hate mail" is a reflection upon something you are doing to annoy people?

Comment

Originally posted by Paikea
      No, but if you'd be so kind as to let us know when/if you get into bogu, I'd be happy to visit Bellevue Kendo Club for a happy keiko.

Perhaps the "hate mail" is a reflection upon something you are doing to annoy people?
      no i dont mind the "hate" in the mail, its that people dont tell why, and they dont show who they are.

"youur a jerk and a discrace to your so-called dojo"

hmmm.... i dont really think i deserved that.

your a vet to these forrums, and youv seen all my posts do you think that was called for?

Comment

Originally posted by geeunit000
        no i dont mind the "hate" in the mail, its that people dont tell why, and they dont show who they are.

your a vet to these forrums, and youv seen all my posts do you think that was called for?
        Check your PM's...

Comment

Oh Hi ,

Did you pass your grade 2 english ?
          Do you think everyone is going to give a sh*t about you with your
          "HEY ..! i am 13 and i don't care about anything except MEMEMEMEME'' attitude?

Appearently , NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Here is a sentence you can even understand :

WE GET IT , YOU ARE GAY AND retarded , STFU !

Thank you , have a nice day PUNK..
          Last edited by ISSAC RU; 7th May 2005, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ISSAC RU
            Oh Hi ,

I AM GAY AND RETARDED

i have a girlfriend and i have a 3.9

Comment

ok you know what, i have been haveing a bad day, and i feel sorry for writeing this now, so go ahead and send me hate mail if you must

sorry everyone

Comment

Hahaha....Issac you didnt have to be so mean man!

Comment

ok you know what, i have been haveing a bad day, and i feel sorry for writeing this now, so go ahead and send me hate mail if you must

sorry everyone
                  You made 8 mistakes in just one sentence.

Comment

If people are sending you hate mail through email geeunit, then just remove your email address from your profile or change it. If it's through PM's, then just don't read your PM's. Better yet, stop doing things that people may find irritating. Just calm down, take it easy, and learn.

Oh, and Issac:

Originally posted by ISSAC RU
                    Oh Hi ,

Well, the few grammar mistakes I see here:

"Oh Hi ,"

Seems that it would become, "Oh, hi," You don't need a second capital unless it's a proper noun and all that jazz. You also need that comma in the beginning after, "Oh."

As for: "Did you pass your grade 2 english ?" There is an extra space between the end of the last word and the question mark.

"Did you pass your grade 2 english?" Would be appropriate.

And: "Do you think everyone is going to give a sh*t about you with your
                    "HEY ..! i am 13 and i don't care about anything except MEMEMEMEME'' attitude?"

The fourth word in there, "everyone," is incorrectly used. It would be, "anyone." I'm not sure about your use of past-tense. "going," could be, "gives," but you'd have to drop the "is," and change the "to," to "a."

I won't comment on your quotation since I haven't seen the source.

"Appearently , NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

Appearently is not a word. In this case I believe you mean, "Apparently." An exclamation mark instead of a period is recommended after, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

"Here is a sentence you can even understand :"

The colon needs to be moved back a space. This sentence seems to be awkwardly formed to me, "Here, this is a sentence even YOU can understand:" works better.

"WE GET IT , YOU ARE GAY AND retarded , STFU !"

There are extra spaces after your words and your punctuation. Also it is an excessive use of capital letters, why do you suddenly say "retarded" normally, after yelling the rest of the sentence?

"Thank you , have a nice day PUNK.."

This has the same problem with punctuation. You also wouldn't end that statement with two periods, which I construe as an attempt to create an ellipse. An exclamation mark or a period would be sufficient.

So uh, did you pass your 6th grade english? Some of these were really common mistakes, not what I'd expect to see from someone insulting anothers grammar. I count over ten errors in that post.

Comment

geeunit,

I know you are new to kendo and excited about it.
                      But before you come to this forum and ask many of your questions, you should ask your sensei & senpai. I know there are many many quality sensei & senpai in your dojo/area. And they can give you all answers you want (instead of answers from bunch of 5-kyu sensei(s) of KWM)

Good luck~

Comment

Originally posted by Denker
                        If people are sending you hate mail through email geeunit, then just remove your email address from your profile or change it. If it's through PM's, then just don't read your PM's. Better yet, stop doing things that people may find irritating. Just calm down, take it easy, and learn.

Oh, and Issac:

Well, the few grammar mistakes I see here:

"Oh Hi ,"

Seems that it would become, "Oh, hi," You don't need a second capital unless it's a proper noun and all that jazz. You also need that comma in the beginning after, "Oh."

As for: "Did you pass your grade 2 english ?" There is an extra space between the end of the last word and the question mark.

"Did you pass your grade 2 english?" Would be appropriate.

And: "Do you think everyone is going to give a sh*t about you with your
                        "HEY ..! i am 13 and i don't care about anything except MEMEMEMEME'' attitude?"

The fourth word in there, "everyone," is incorrectly used. It would be, "anyone." I'm not sure about your use of past-tense. "going," could be, "gives," but you'd have to drop the "is," and change the "to," to "a."

I won't comment on your quotation since I haven't seen the source.

"Appearently , NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

Appearently is not a word. In this case I believe you mean, "Apparently." An exclamation mark instead of a period is recommended after, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

"Here is a sentence you can even understand :"

The colon needs to be moved back a space. This sentence seems to be awkwardly formed to me, "Here, this is a sentence even YOU can understand:" works better.

"WE GET IT , YOU ARE GAY AND retarded , STFU !"

There are extra spaces after your words and your punctuation. Also it is an excessive use of capital letters, why do you suddenly say "retarded" normally, after yelling the rest of the sentence?

"Thank you , have a nice day PUNK.."

This has the same problem with punctuation. You also wouldn't end that statement with two periods, which I construe as an attempt to create an ellipse. An exclamation mark or a period would be sufficient.

So uh, did you pass your 6th grade english? Some of these were really common mistakes, not what I'd expect to see from someone insulting anothers grammar. I count over ten errors in that post.
                        Hi Denker-san,

BTW, you missed an error in Issac-san's post.

"english" should be capitalised like this: English.

Kaoru

Comment

What I'm having trouble figuring out is ... why people care so much when someone makes spelling/grammar mistakes in a post? This doesn't just apply to geeunit000, but I see it in many other places as well. Who cares if you slip up a lot? I read the posts and I can understand them so I leave it at that.

I'm sort of surprised at some of the attitudes in this forum. People attack others just for believing something different about kendo. People tell others that "they aren't really practicing swordsmanship." How do they know, and why do they care? And of course there are the cases of name calling (like in this thread). The judgement is also really bad. Because of these elements, many "arguments" are bs. It's just back and forth trash talk, and many believe they are being "righteous and holy" and think they are doing the right thing.

A swordsman practices the sword to grow. It is a way of life. A swordsman doesn't point out faults in others and judges them based on what they practice.

The judging can be stopped simply by thinking "Why am I judging this person and is it my responsibility to do so?"

Inner peace cannot be gained if:
                          1. You try to force change on people (by passing judgements, etc.)
                          2. Being offended by others

If you stop and ask yourself "Do I want to fight or do I want to be at peace?" You may find that being at peace with yourself is more important.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaoru
                            Hi Denker-san,

BTW, you missed an error in Issac-san's post.

"english" should be capitalised like this: English.

Kaoru
                            Nice one Kaoru-San...!

... and nice post Denker-San !

..and BTW, FWIW Isaac-Ryu, there were actually 16 errors in the original geeunit000-San post... but then you never were one for accuracy or constructive comment... so STFU...

Comment

Originally posted by crabbi
                              Nice one Kaoru-San...!

... and nice post Denker-San !

..and BTW, FWIW Isaac-Ryu, there were actually 16 errors in the original geeunit000-San post... but then you never were one for accuracy or constructive comment... so STFU...
                              Thats not the first time ISSAC RU has made nasty, slanderous comments. On my thread he was very nasty to other people, i really think he should be banned this is the second time he has done it and theres really no need to call people "Gay" etc.
                              Also by his age of 16, must be a very immature "16", i really do think you should consider banning him, theres no excuse for behaviour like that, hes just an immature little brat.

Im sure Crabbi can vouch for me here, he was the one getting the abuse.

Commander

Comment

Working...
                              X