X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love and Kendo

Here's a nice little thread topic: Have you ever fallen in love with someone in your own dojo? Or someone you met through Kendo?

I'm a big fan of these kinds of stories, and maybe you can share your own or stories that you know of.

I think this was discussed somewhere if i'm not mistaken, IMO as most people that practice kendo are males, the probability of falling in love with somebody in the dojo is next to zero, maybe there might be stories of many boys in love with one girl, but the latter would be a bit extreme unless it's an isolated dojo

Comment

hi!i met my boyfriend once i started kendo, and now i have been going out with him for two years. it is good that the person i spend so much time around doesnt mind me constantly discussing the last practice, or the upcoming camp..etc..in fact talks about it more than me almost. it gives me another reason as well as how much i like kendo to be glad that i started, and it also means that neither of us will ever quit kendo, not that there is any chance of that,... because the other one wont let them. it is definitely an ideal situation, the two things i love most all at once. although we do try to keep the soppy stuff out of the dojo. lol

Comment

If there only was any cute girls at my dojo, only guys now ^^

Comment

Both me and my girlfriend practise kendo and iaido. But we had been together for two-three years before we started to train.

Comment

Only if the girls lived closer, or werent so old.

Comment

Originally posted by Hisham
              I think this was discussed somewhere if i'm not mistaken, IMO as most people that practice kendo are males, the probability of falling in love with somebody in the dojo is next to zero, maybe there might be stories of many boys in love with one girl, but the latter would be a bit extreme unless it's an isolated dojo
              I can see it's been a while since the last time you came to Montreal.

Comment

unfortunately no

Comment

We have some cute girls at my dojo, but i havent excatly fallen in love with any of them though.

Comment

Originally posted by Greger
                    We have some cute girls at my dojo, but i havent excatly fallen in love with any of them though.
                    Wich dojo are we talking about here? ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Commander
                      unfortunately no
                      Same here.

Comment

??????

Originally posted by Commander
                        unfortunately no
                        They are all blind I suppose or they have other genetic defects.

Comment

Are hot girls into kendo? That would be such a bonus. I wonder if swordplay is somewhat of a turn on for chicks. Any women out there want to comment?

Comment

well, im madly in love with a girl at our dojo. been like that for a year and a half now.

well, thats all i need to say.

Comment

When things like this come up, i always think of the advice; "Don't shit where you eat".

Comment

Working...
                              X