X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the winner......

In-N-Out, That's What a Hamburgers All About!

Yummy, have to have one everytime I go to SoCal. Double-Double Animal Style............

Comment

Around here, I'd say Wendy's is top, but hard to find and Taco Bell is good (seven fricken layers!). Elsewhere, I like Whataburger's burgers and chicken, Jack in the box's fried tacos, and Carl Jr.'s burgers (mmm).

I remember eating at a Carl Jr's in LA near (in?) Hollywood. You'd order at one place then go across the street and eat in a seperate enclosed eating area. As I was eating there with a friend of mine, a drug deal was going bad about 6 tables down. I was almost positive that shots were going to be fired, but no such luck. That's my only fast-food story.

Hank.

Comment

I think the best place is where Hai Hai works. If it can stress him out that way, the cheesy burger got to be good.

Is their logo like "Got a finger in your burger lately?" and " I can't tell you but that ain't beef"

Comment

anyone remember the movie, Good Burger? it was kinda hilarious when i was still young.

"welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, how may i help you?"

~taganahan

Comment

Where is wimpys

Hello there
            Where is wimpys in the poll
            I really like the chicken that they give
            However you may be right it might not enter the category of fast food as they serve frozen chicken, right?
            Or maybe i overlooked it
            Let me go back and check

Comment

Ultimate Burger. No questions. The Ultimate Burger.

Comment

Carmel's turkey kebab is the best fast food in Oslo!
                I usually prefer kebab or shawarma to burgers and things like that, as long as they are made with real meat, not some big lump of ground up gray crap.
                The sort of fast food that was in your poll is not for me unless I am dying of hunger and there really is no choice. If that is the case I may go for Burger King.

Comment

Chinese food cannot be beaten.

by anyone

Comment

Japanese..........

Originally posted by kaltek
                    Chinese food cannot be beaten.

by anyone

I think that Japanese Food can put quite a few dents in the Chinese Cuisine. Although Ramen is originally Chinese food but very nice.........

Comment

No Wendy's? For shame.

Comment

'Favourite fast food is like saying the favourite kind of crap you've taken. You eat fast food because you're desperate and have to-its a function like crapping!

Comment

Why no Wendy's?

Comment

Working...
                          X