Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Women don't play kendo! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Women don't play kendo!

    http://www.nishinippon.co.jp/jigyou/...tama/24/c.html

    Oh gosh! Run guys run....

  • #2
    WOW! Now how many men would just LOVE to be there as that was going on??

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by stephanie dee
      WOW! Now how many men would just LOVE to be there as that was going on??
      I'm not so sure, that first video of a thousand girls doing kirikaeshi looked scary. One thousand angry tribbles with sticks.

      Comment


      • #4
        AAAAAAAAhahahahah, holy crap thats awesome ^^!... sort of reminds me of a chicken farm O.o....
        Last edited by Rohr; 10th February 2006, 07:56 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by stephanie dee
          WOW! Now how many men would just LOVE to be there as that was going on??
          I would, where was it? I can back in my time machine...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Musha
            [url]
            Oh gosh! Run guys run....
            Quoted for truth.

            Tim

            Comment


            • #7
              That's awesome.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by samurai999
                Quoted for truth.

                Tim
                Wait a minute. You'll stand there and get hit all day long by GUYS but when girls have sticks your gonna run? Oh wait that doesn't sound right. Girls with STICKS? yea RUN.

                Comment


                • #9
                  yeah but are any of them hot....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Paikea
                    I'm not so sure, that first video of a thousand girls doing kirikaeshi looked scary. One thousand angry tribbles with sticks.
                    Oh yeah, I'm thinking Paikea and Rohr are gonna need to start running soon. Tribbles?! A CHICKEN farm?! Oh ho ho. I know some female godans that would have a lot of fun with you two.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by runsyi
                      Oh yeah, I'm thinking Paikea and Rohr are gonna need to start running soon. Tribbles?! A CHICKEN farm?! Oh ho ho. I know some female godans that would have a lot of fun with you two.
                      Oh, I've got one sandan and three sisters who enjoy beating the hell out of me just fine, thanks.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by T.Lee
                        yeah but are any of them hot....
                        Your right I think some maybe questionable. But hell I've seen guys that lookeed like girls.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by T.Lee
                          yeah but are any of them hot....
                          I think some of those girls look a little manly.

                          TIm

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Run away indeed

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Lloromannic
                              Hey shes one of the better looking ones.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X