Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I love Vancouver Dojo too! It has the Hayashi, Fukushima and I'm not sure of this one, but the Akitaya women too right? Well there is one thing I don't like about that dojo. Hahahah, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about ms.kendo. And I want to practice with Yamada-sensei! Wish I could go up there in January, but moocow will be there in February for the Steveston Tournament. So I'll see you guys, dorkusmaximus and ms.kendo, in a few months. Gotta start training again....

Comment

yes Ms.kendo is kool and she kicks mad @$$ !!!! I am just glad that she is not in my group!

Comment

Yup looking forward to going myself! Couldn't get 1st last time so.. I hope I don't have such a hard time winning. I better start practicing!

Comment

thanks!

Thanks for the encouragement guys...but I'm not the one kicking a$$, I'd have to say...that would be you!!!! I saw the picture you took after the taikai...I finally know who's who now. I can't believe you guys got zekken made with your nicknames...that's pretty crazy!! Anyways, I'm thinking of posting some WUSKG pics on this forum. Do you guys have any to add? I've been getting alot of e-mails from ppl all over the world eventhough the event was a while back...but there are still pics floating around from person to person. Coichi (Brazil) and Laurant (Hungary) sent me a couple...thought I should post them up somewhere so you guys can see them. I'll do that sometime in the next week...keep posted!!
          By the way, moocow, kurukuru-san and tenken..I'm sure you guys will do really well in steveston...I'll for sure be there to watch and cheer you on!!! But don't watch my match though! I'll get way too nervous ~ I wish I could fight with the guys..but at steveston women and men are seperate...ah well...that's life...anyways, talk to you all soon...look for those pics!

Comment

I am also here to say the same thing kurukuru said. Ms. kendo does kick mad bleeeeepp. I saw her skills first hand ^_^!

Comment

Working...
            X