X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCKF at the PNKF Shiai in NOV ?

So , I was wondering who is all going up this year ? I know some of my friends are gonna go , i am planning to go , I hear mr ikuiku is also gonna be there ...

I expect to keep about the same divisions as last year: 9/10 & under,11-12, 13-15, 16-18 kyu, 16-18 dan, 1-2 dan, 3-4 dan, 5 dan and up, women kyu, women dan, jr. team 15 & Un, sr team 16 & up. Subject to slight variation based on entry. I think last year there were so many sandans they had their own division and the upper group was 4 D & up. Probably be around 24 teams entered in the senior group.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing so cal up there ^_^. It's going to be fun. Are you still planning to whoop me, jamie? hahah? I'm a really harmless spectator.

Comment

Originally posted by jmarsten
        I expect to keep about the same divisions as last year: 9/10 & under,11-12, 13-15, 16-18 kyu, 16-18 dan, 1-2 dan, 3-4 dan, 5 dan and up, women kyu, women dan, jr. team 15 & Un, sr team 16 & up. Subject to slight variation based on entry. I think last year there were so many sandans they had their own division and the upper group was 4 D & up. Probably be around 24 teams entered in the senior group.
        Will there not be an adult Kyu Division!?!?!?!?

Comment

Yes there is an adult male kyu division.

Comment

Hey guys i just sent the mail today...they said it should get to washington by moday...it better i paid an extra $3.87 for it to arrive on time!!! I changed our name to Southern California..i hope that's okay with everyone! Hope we have a fun time there! I hope we are not stuck in the hotel room all day.... that would suck big time. Oh yes...what is in the BOX LUNCH? is it obento or like a hot dog and chips?

Comment

Originally posted by misterkurukuru
              I changed our name to Southern California..i hope that's okay with everyone! Hope we have a fun time there!
              Go SC...(I)!!!!

BTW, Who's on the team, again?

MKK

Comment

Oh yes...what is in the BOX LUNCH? is it obento or like a hot dog and chips?

Obento ...You have a choice of either chicken/beef combo or fish (teriyaki salmon/saba shioyaki) with nishimae, tsukemono, gohan, etc. + a drink
                If you e-mail me with your groups choices in the next week you can pick. Default for no pick is the chicken/beef combo.

Comment

well from what i know its gonna be ..

mrkurukuru
                  mrikuiku
                  moowcow
                  chinen
                  tenken
                  m_french

Comment

Originally posted by Inouye02
                    well from what i know its gonna be ..

mrkurukuru
                    mrikuiku
                    moowcow
                    chinen
                    tenken
                    m_french
                    maybe I need a "fancy" stage name, m_french sounds so boring in this context.

Comment

how's about zatoichi

Comment

Originally posted by Inouye02
                        how's about zatoichi
                        Now is this a reference to the fact that I am getting on in years or that I practice Kendo Like a blind man?!?!?!?!......hmmmm! Or could it be my upper reverse handed gedan no kamae? (now famous in the western states)

Comment

How about Jotaro

MKK

Comment

Anyone else in KWF going to the shiai????? any quizzno's around the hotel??
                            I would love it if the had baja fresh( that place is soooooooooo great!)

Comment

So many names for French......pikachu, anpan man, drimon

Comment

Working...
                              X