X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JCCCCCCCC tourney...

First I would like to say I KICKED ALEXM ass!!! so now your my b*tch!!!

Also the tournament was super great and well organised, was very fun and we had some great match during the final!

Imai and Saito have very good kendo, i'm glad that i praticed with them .

Comment

Bob! Look everyone it's Bob! Say "hi" to Bob! Then tell him to go to Hell, Tabarnak!

You don't have to gloat about your victory! He did kick my ass though (does gyaku-dou officially count as being bitch slapped by the way)... Just like his brother did to me in May (except it was on kote)... Curse their oily hides!

5 hour drive to Toronto so that I could lose to a guy I've crossed shinai with countless times... I could have stayed home and beat myself up instead!

So, I'm your bitch now? Take a number... I'm everyone's bitch. Except stinkykote's... because I managed to barely beat him in a friendly jigeiko during the tournament. Who's your daddy? WHO'S YOUR DADDY?

In other news, I think I tied heri0n in Teams division... Which is my first ever tie in a tournament (assuming it WAS heri0n). Our team still managed to lose... That's the last time they let me on the A Team... I'm such bad luck.

The level of discourse has seriously droped around here... Who says the Californians are the only one's capable of acting like idiots?

BTW, The McGill website should have the full results of the Ontario Junior tournament up as soon as our beloved/expatriated webmaster can find the time to post the stuff.

Comment

I happen to practise with Bob (cough*nineteen step kirikaeshi*cough), so I can vouch that losing to him is not much of a humiliation.

Losing to AlexM, on the other hand...

Saito and Imai are so darn cool! Imai won the Fighting Spirit Award! Yay!
        Saito's "Sanbon shobu?" is the last thing you'll hear before you get your butt handed to you on a silver platter. At least he liked my kote

Shiono-sensei was just beautiful. We've had one heck of an autumn here.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiza
          I happen to practise with Bob (cough*nineteen step kirikaeshi*cough), so I can vouch that losing to him is not much of a humiliation.

Losing to AlexM, on the other hand...

Saito and Imai are so darn cool! Imai won the Fighting Spirit Award! Yay!
          Saito's "Sanbon shobu?" is the last thing you'll hear before you get your butt handed to you on a silver platter. At least he liked my kote

Shiono-sensei was just beautiful. We've had one heck of an autumn here.
          Yes nineteen step, this is modern kendo krikaeshi, you have to make more to become better :P hehehe..joking

Alex, tabarnak, lache pas la patate. Our fight was cool, very cool, although my feet was so numb because the gym wasnt heated.

Comment

hi alex
            yes u tied me
            wahahha
            wahhh we won!! i didnt think we would
            but to get smoked by etobicoke a next match

haha i think i gave your ass a good spanking with my "gyaku do" while u were turned around ahahahah
            sorry

Comment

Well, i just want to say that i had a great time at the tournament. The other thing was that i got to meet one or two people from this board, as well as a number of other people i only get to see a few times a year.

Unfortunately, nobody was doing any geiko in the sdie room when i was with a member form UoT Kendo Club. So after i had some practicve time with her, that was it. Ah well....

I have put up a small number of pics on our club website, but I'm expecting many more as soon as i can get them.

Steve.

Comment

I am not sure if it was your team, The toronto Kendo Club had an arrogant C team member. Totally lacks respect. FOr a guy just as bad as I maybe even worse shouldn't be so arrogant. Taunting or disrespecting your opponent is bad kendo.

Comment

Just saw Saito-san last week, he stopped by in Saskatoon on his way back. Very nice guy. Of course we know Imai-san very well here, he's been going to school in Regina these last few years. If anyone has any opportunities for him in any sort of linguistics-related field (teaching Japanese, translating, etc) I'd love to pass it on - he's looking for a job so he can stay in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by kancho
                    I am not sure if it was your team, The toronto Kendo Club had an arrogant C team member. Totally lacks respect. FOr a guy just as bad as I maybe even worse shouldn't be so arrogant. Taunting or disrespecting your opponent is bad kendo.
                    Toronto Kendo Club, or UoT? If it was the people we were playing with, or members from Halifax specifically, i think there must be some kind of misunderstanding. We were too busy having too much fun to waste time on taunting.

Comment

BTW, for anyone interested, the results of the Ontario Junior Open from October are now up at the McGill website: www.mcgillkendo.ca

We have the Senior Open's results with us too but they're not posted yet....

And of course we're missing the results of the U. of Toronto tourney (March) for the last two years because even U of T doesn't remember them... *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                      X