Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okimitsu Fujii Sensei Birthday

Dear Kendo world
    just to let you all know it is Okimitsu Fujii sensei 70th birthday in July, We are holding a party for him, In or around the dartford area in th U.K on the 25th of July. As you all know He his one of the old guard when it comes to Kendo here in the UK and Im sure many of you have trained with him in Europe aswell as from around the world. If you would like to attend or would like to get a message to him for his birthday please let me know at ansellalex@yahoo.co.uk I will post full details as soon as they are set. If in the mean time you happen to see him or talk to him. PLEASE DO NOT MENTION THIS EVENT IT IS A SUSPRISE!
    We are also looking for old pics of him and any old stories you may have would be a great help. We would like to do a sort of (THIS IS YOUR LIFE) type of thing. I look forward to hearing from you many thanks Alex

You DO know he's a regular on here, yes?

Comment

lol....doh!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you for your concern scott, However I know Fujii sensei In his own words is "only a 10th Kyu when it comes to the computer" So I feel quite sure he will not be logging in to the forum anytime soon.

Comment

Hehe you've not watched 'Crouching Tiger Hidden Hacker', have you?

Oh, and ask your dad to answer his YouTube messages please...

Comment

Sorry scott mate you've lost me. I just asked my dad he is lost aswell. What would you like me to ask him?

Comment

Originally posted by alex23 View Post
              Sorry scott mate you've lost me. I just asked my dad he is lost aswell. What would you like me to ask him?
              Ask him to check his YouTube messages in regards to his Niten Ichi-ryu videos.

Comment

Dear scott could you please send me the link I think you might be talking to the wrong daves son. Thank you.

Comment

PM sent...

Comment

I remember him doing an iai class in Newcastle one time... this kid turned up in full ninja gear (seriously!hahahaha!!) Fujii s. says " hhmmm ninja eh?"... for some reason the kid does a runner...

However my favourite one was him winding up a load of managers from Nissan cars. They are all playing oneupmanship on him, he plays along, then drops the bombshell. "Fujii... you know, as in Mt Fuji... you know the place???yes? well, my family own it..." The look on their faces was brilliant!

count me in.

Comment

Working...
                    X