Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 ZNKR Foriegn leaders seminar in Kitamoto.....

Just got the email notice that I am invited to attend. Anyone else going? Any advice from those who have attended in past years?

Well I attended a long time ago...back when they ran the 10 day format. My advice: Ganbatte. I did a whole pile of running to get ready...but in the end I was just as badly whipped as everybody else.

Comment

Bring lots of bandages, athletic tapes, medication for aches and blisters... you will need them.

Comment

Been there, done that and going back for more. I was there 3 years ago and it was not that bad at the time.
        It is true, that it will eat your feet, so bangades and tapes are not a bad idea. Also, bring your summer keikogi because
        it will be awfully hot and humid....

Comment

How's out the food? Or the elixir of kendo thought-------beer?

Comment

How about the food?

Comment

As I recall, 3 meals per day. Lunch and dinner are typical Japanese dishes and the quality is very good.
              Of course, for a person not used to Japanese food, it may be challenging. So better start to get used to eating rise....
              Luckily, for those looking for something more familiar, there are convinience stores near by. They will also
              cater for the demand of beer, which is available from the dormitory as well. I find Japanese beers tasty and
              refreshing. Then again, in that climate almost any wet and cold substance does the trick.

Comment

Working...
              X