X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To: Dallas, TX Taikai & Shinsa

I would like to thank everyone involved in the 2011 Nabeshima Cup & Texas Open Kendo Taikai and Shinsa! I had a great time and met some amazing people. This was my first time testing, so I was nervous that I wouldn't know where to go and when to do that or that, but the volunteers were extremely helpful and in great spirits. I was the only person from my Dojo able to attend but never felt left out. I was invited to warm up with a circle of Dallas kenshi and felt right at home.

I'd also like to say that the taiko drums before dinner were an unexpected treat! I will certainly make this a must attend event from now on!

Thank you again,
    Daemon Donigan
    Colorado Springs Kendo Kai

Echoing Daemon's thoughts, I also want to thank our friends from the Dallas/Ft. Worth Kendo & Iaido Kyokai (DFWKIK) for another successful and fun Nabeshima-hai weekend.

Comment

Sounds awesome. Wish I had been able to attend but I am glad that those who could had such a great time!

Next year!

Comment

Thank you everyone for your compliments and support. I wish all of you had a pleasent trip back.

With 154 competitors this year, our biennial event is growing year after year!
        And as a group, DFWKIK had a blast hosting the event and enjoyed every moment of it.

Yong Cho
        Tournament Co-Chairman
        www.dfwkik.org

Comment

Working...
        X