Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Iaido Masterclass with Morita Sensei and Oshita Sensei 22-24 June 2012 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iaido Masterclass with Morita Sensei and Oshita Sensei 22-24 June 2012

Message from Fay Goodman:

Dear All

On behalf of the MJER senior group I am delighted to invite you to attend the Iaido Masterclass with Morita Sensei and Oshita Sensei on the weekend of 22-24 June. This will be an excellent seminar and I encourage you to please attend and encourage your students to support Morita Sensei and Oshita Sensei who will be travelling to Europe. We also have the pleasure of Jock Hopson Sensei and Chris Mansfield Sensei to support the Muso Shinden Ryu practitioners.

This is an excellent opportunity to share a great deal between us. For those who are taking a grading in the summer school or later in the year you will have access to additional high level support and training.

A list of hotels and B&B will be available shortly so please contact us for details when you are ready to book. We look forward to hopefully seeing you then!

Kindest regards,

Fay Goodman
    Anyone going?

I'll be there.

What's the typical theme for these seminars? A mix of everything? Koryu-specific?

Comment

Me too - my first trip to Birmingham :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hodge View Post
        I'll be there.

What's the typical theme for these seminars? A mix of everything? Koryu-specific?
        Michael;
        Depends on the agenda that the Japanese Sensei have devised.
        Also - depends upon your grade [to a degree]......... sometimes different groups [bands] practice different stuff.

However.......... it is a taikai - - so get your taikai head on.

I believe that there will be a Nanadan Taikai, too.
        It will be good to see those folks battling it out.............

Comment

I'm going. My first iaido taikai.

Comment

Working...
          X