X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Araki ryu iaido in Tucson

There will be an Araki Ryu iaido seminar at the MUSE 516 North Fifth Ave (Fifth Avenue and Sixth Street) Tucson AZ 85705.

Prior experience not required.

Starts at 10:00 Mountain time.

Fees: $10.00

Kenshin Dojo

The date of the seminar is September 26th.

The date of the seminar is September 26th.

Originally posted by steliosk
    There will be an Araki Ryu iaido seminar at the MUSE 516 North Fifth Ave (Fifth Avenue and Sixth Street) Tucson AZ 85705.

Prior experience not required.

Starts at 10:00 Mountain time.

Fees: $10.00

Kenshin Dojo

Comment

iaido ..... I would like to learn more

hello,

I would like to know more about the iaido seminar, also I wanted to know how long you have been in iaido ?

Comment

I am a complete newbie, just a few months which is why also this is good - a lot easier than travelling to Phoenix!
        Honestly though, I don't have much more info on what the seminar will involve. Email Robert Corella at bcorella@cox.net who will be running the seminar. The dojo website is http://www.kenshindojo.org

Comment

thank you for the info

thank you for giving me more information I will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by fe-taru tora
            thank you for giving me more information I will be there.
            As the PM function no longer works on Kendo World...

Just bring your hakama & gi and an obi/karate belt (if you have one).

Comment

Originally posted by steliosk
              As the PM function no longer works on Kendo World...

Just bring your hakama & gi and an obi/karate belt (if you have one).
              I have no obi but I will pick one up, what color do I get ? IM me again on aim I have you saved as a buddie

Comment

was that 10 am or pm

I hope it was not 10 am !

Comment

I hope Everyone Had A Good Time

How's the weather?

I just now discovered this forum. I was hoping to find a place to discuss Iaido, so that I can learn about different styles.

I helped out at the seminar, which was at 10a MST. I hope everyone that was able to attend learned a lot from Corella-sensei. If there is enough interest, I am sure there will be future seminars.

If you do have any questions, I suggest visiting the Phoenix dojo's website:

www.kenshindojo.org

And if you have any questions for me, feel free. But I am only a beginner. I have only been doing Araki Ryu Iaido for a year and a half now.

If you need to reach me on instant message, I am empedocles1976 on AIM.

Thanks,

Brian

P.S. I think some of the students down in Tucson are trying to start up a club. Talk to Corella-sensei
                  for more information. You can find his e-mail at the website listed above.

Comment

Working...
                  X