Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 2

I feel it's a Misc. Event.
    I'll be up for the Midnight Madness.
    An history mark in the video game industry.
    I really hope it's the biggest game I will have ever played.
    The hype is eating me...

Me too. I'm looking at the Halo 2 counter now as we speak...

Comment

we just forked out $298 for this abomination for his birthday yesterday(x-box). jus for halo 2... my hubby went to a big halo tournament and uh winners of that got x-boxs and halo2, team that came 2nd got copies of halo 2. im saying abomination as my hubby was soooo against xbox when it first came out couldnt find a good thing to say about it over his playstation 2 and now his in love with the xbox and halo & halo 2. ... what is this world coming too... was interesting to hear that there was a 3000 fine for each halo 2 copy sold early and u could get money if u dobbed in anyone selling before release date...

Comment

Lucky you. Here in Mexico there was a special Halo (1) tournament in which the top places could play Halo 2 weeks before it came out in an IMAX screen.
        I got as far as quartyer finals and then lost by 1 miserable frag, one!, one more second and I would have killed him. (T_T)

Comment

Already pre-ordered it, limited ed. Can't wait. BUt I'm not going to finish it before half-life 2 comes out.

Comment

I've got it 14 hours ago.

Played multiplayer on xbox Live straightaway....since I've got the day off, I'll be starting the single player campaign soon. Life is sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Lloromannic
              I got as far as quartyer finals and then lost by 1 miserable frag, one!, one more second and I would have killed him. (T_T)
              oh, how I know how that is....*shivers* ><

Originally posted by Andoru
              I've got it 14 hours ago.

Played multiplayer on xbox Live straightaway....since I've got the day off, I'll be starting the single player campaign soon. Life is sweet!
              My God, you're lucky! I'm getting it tomorrow(Nov. 8th) when it comes out. I'd ask my dad if I could skip school and just play Halo 2, but my grades are getting tallied up in a couple days....*sigh* So how is it? It live up to your expectations?

Comment

Originally posted by Reina
                oh, how I know how that is....*shivers* ><
                Horrible isn't it. I always end up almost screaming "bloody gun why couldn't you shoot a bit faster!!!!". At least I didn't, unlike a fellow competitor, storm out screaming I had lost because of Lag. As if there had been any lag at all.
                I'd ask my dad if I could skip school and just play Halo 2, but my grades are getting tallied up in a couple days....*sigh*
                Since I was just given my grades (9.42 out of 10 )
                I think my dad will let me skip school. yay!!! or rather \/\/00+

Comment

Have you guys played Halo2 on Live?

Comment

Have you guys played Halo2 on Live?
                    I have, so far, resisted the temptation. I have a lot of things I want to do, books I want to read and games I want to play. But I know that if I play/read I will become absorbed and will not leave it until my father takes it away from me with a crowbar.

Comment

No worries. Single player is heaps of fun too! make sure you try Heroic first instead of normal.

Comment

No worries. Single player is heaps of fun too! make sure you try Heroic first instead of normal.
                        The box is actually still closed in it's cellophane. If I dare open it I will surely fail all my subjects from playing too much. I can see myself on the exams:

Question:Who was the Admiral that defeated Napoleon at Waterloo?
                        Me: Huuuuuh.... Master Chief?

Comment

I don't have xbox live so I don't konw what to do. How much is it, 50 a year?

Comment

Post impressions guys and gals but no spoilers please.

indigo0086: US$50 will get you the xbox live starter pack which includes the communicator plus xbox live licence.

Comment

Oooooohhhhhhh....

I miss my Xbox....ever since i moved here(Perth,WA) to study ive been missing out all my video gaming

Ive seen the trailers and totally stoked about it....Now to hear most of ya'll played it already makes me wanna freak n frag somebody now!

Cant wait for Knight of the Old Republic 2 as well but thats another story altogether!

cheers~

Comment

Working...
                              X