X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Winter Seminar & Nakakura Cup Brussels

The subscriptions are closed due to the large amount of them, but I just wanted to know who is going?

what do you mean closed, You can still enter on the days themselves for the seminar I thought?

Comment

Originally posted by Wout
      what do you mean closed, You can still enter on the days themselves for the seminar I thought?
      I think he means closed in the way all the rooms for people who stay are booked

They didn't mention anything special at my dojo (Butokukan, btw ), so it's ok

Comment

Come on, are there still people on this forum that will go to the seminar?

Comment

I will be there hope to see some kendo world guys..

Comment

Ok, we gotta hook up at the party on Saturday night..now, how to recognize eachother??

Jakob

Comment

I'll pop by at the party, can't stay that long because I have to help out all day for the Nakakura Cup .
              I'll be at the Kyu sessions with Ito Sensei, I'll post my zekken in this thread later today and there's a pic of me in the pic thread .

Comment

I want catch you guys in keiko or party if possible.I will equip a half blue do , and azure tenugi . My zekken name is ENGIN in bottom and Istanbul in top.

Comment

This is me: http://www.shiro.easynet.be/foto.jpg
                  This is my zekken: http://www.shiro.easynet.be/zekken.jpg
                  I will be wearing a tenugi with fireflies on it (red or purple).

don't hesitate to say hi or to ask for a jigeiko!

Comment

Need some photos ...

Shiro-san, how was the seminar??!?!! Tell us, tell us, tell us, pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!!! And, we would like to se some photos... youve promised youll take some. ...

Serenity

Comment

the seminar was just GREAT!!! o sensei ito teached us lot's of things and i learned a lot in these two sessions...

it's sad i didn't see your post i'd look for you guy... well that will be for next year!!!

you know everytime ito hits a do or a men it was so powerfull, i was like stoned... and he uses his shinai so naturally that's so beautiful to see... like we speak or sleep... i hope someday i will be one with my shinai like him...

when i have pics i give you that...

well i already told it that i me previous thread but no one saw it...

Comment

Arigato ...

Originally posted by t3k1lla-san
                        well i already told it that i me previous thread but no one saw it...
                        Oh, I saw it, that is why I posted in both threads so I could get more different reports. BTW, thanks for your short report!

Serenity

Comment

Oh I totally agree with T3k1lla about Ito Sensei!
                          His strikes are VERY clean and his fumikomi is really impressive!
                          He's a very nice teacher too Despite the language barrier he always managed to explain what he wanted to do in a crystal clear way. Haruna Sensei was also a great person to work with .
                          But overall, the delegation was great, really .
                          And like every time, it's just fun to meet other kendoka and to work with them

It's also true that Hirakawa Sensei's course was too crowded, I took a few blows in the back during the exercices on do and sayu men. On the other hand, it was impressive to work with so many kandoka at once, especially the suburis at the end!

I wasn't able to take a lot of pictures but I do have some and I'll ask around to get the ones the others made, so be patient and you will see thm soon

Comment

Working...
                          X