X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris Taikai 12/13 th of March

The site for the Paris Taikai is finally up.

http://www.cnkendo-da.com/ParisTaika...Taikai2005.htm

For non-french speakers I'll make a quick translation of the program.

Excellent idea Louis X!!

For those who cannot wait until Louis traduction release, check http://www.kendo-world.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5371 where I sum it up.

(Louis j'espre que tu ne m'en voudras pas d'envahir ton sujet on se voit au Taka )

Comment

No problemo. I hadn't seen your earlier post, sorry.

You've translated most of it. I can just add that there will be 2 Kendo tournaments. 1 for 3-5 dan and 1 for 6-8 dan.

Unfortunatly, I'll be away during the Taikai (i can't really complain, I'm going to Florida ) But I might drop by your dojo one day to try that funny thing called a Naginata

Comment

you are welcome anytime

Comment

shared practice?

in the morning: shared practice with Kendo and Naginata practitionners one one hand (kihon kiri kaeshi),

What does it mean... shared practice: 1 kendoka practicing with one "naginataka"? I'm 3e Kyu (kendo), can I take part of these practice, or is it better for me to watch at?

Comment

Je suis desolee, je ne comprend pas.

Is there anything for people under 3rd dan to fight in? I might come just to watch and take part in the shared practice if allowed for I'm only ikkyu.
            merci

Comment

After speaking with officials today at the Paris regional championship I was told that you could book directly through your own federation in Europe.

I'll confirm later but for practice everybody's welcomed.
              I don't think there is anything for people under 3rd dan.

Comment

sat' afternoon Kendo shiai are indeed 3rd dan and above.

all grade practicionners can involve in saturday's shared practice and sunday's Ji Geiko

Comment

Working...
                X