Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U of T Taikai

RE: University of Toronto Taikai

Just wondering if anyone can confirm the dates of this event??? Ive heard they may of changed....

The date is Saturday March 5th.

Comment

http://www.fpeh-utoronto.com/~kendo/tournament.html
      Please go to the UoT kendo club website for more details.

Comment

who is going?
        i'm going.......with our kendoka army

Comment

I was thinking about it but Ive just read that tommorow...(Saturday the 19th of Feb) is registration cut off.

Comment

Good luck all

Comment

Originally posted by Nishi
              I was thinking about it but Ive just read that tommorow...(Saturday the 19th of Feb) is registration cut off.
              why? you still can make it!

Comment

Hi Max!

I am a busy guy these days...If things arent planned out well in advance for me, they rarely workout. I will save my cash for Mo'n'Ree'Al in July!

Honestly, i thought UofT taikai was much later in March, I didnt realise it overlapped Saskatoon's seminar/taikai weekend. The weekend dosnt work out for me in any case.

Too bad, I would have like to seen Toronto.
                Last edited by Nishi; 19th February 2005, 03:45 AM.

Comment

I hope to go, if I make it back from detroit

Comment

Originally posted by Nishi
                    Hi Max!

I am a busy guy these days...If things arent planned out well in advance for me, they rarely workout. I will save my cash for Mo'n'Ree'Al in July!

Honestly, i thought UofT taikai was much later in March, I didnt realise it overlapped Saskatoon's seminar/taikai weekend. The weekend dosnt work out for me in any case.

Too bad, I would have like to seen Toronto.
                    I see i see! well the important thing is to make it to Montreal in July!!

try to take vacation as well, 1-2 week in Montreal during summer can be quite enjoyable!

Comment

I hope that the Feb. 19 deadline is a soft one...after waiting in vain for someone else from my dojo to join me, I just sent in my registration!

Comment

Originally posted by Raiza
                        I hope that the Feb. 19 deadline is a soft one...after waiting in vain for someone else from my dojo to join me, I just sent in my registration!
                        I'll be participating and helping in the tournament. Hope to meet you guys there!

Comment

Originally posted by kendokamax
                          I see i see! well the important thing is to make it to Montreal in July!!

try to take vacation as well, 1-2 week in Montreal during summer can be quite enjoyable!
                          Vacation....my friend I dont even work in the summer time....two months vacation partner! I may just take a week or two...

Merci!

Comment

Originally posted by Alan03
                            I'll be participating and helping in the tournament. Hope to meet you guys there!
                            Woohoo! I'm in! I'll be arriving with a fellow from UW who's training at another club here in Ottawa. I'll contact Etobicoke to see if I can train (read: get my arse kicked) the following day. It's sort of on my way out to Burlington where the UW fellow is visiting his family after the tournament.

See you soon!

Comment

cool raiza.!!

hey just try to guess how many people from mcgill are coming? ahaha we are briningin in an army.

Comment

Working...
                              X