Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is going to Berne (Switzerland)...? Aka Kendo Europe Championship!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who is going to Berne (Switzerland)...? Aka Kendo Europe Championship!

    The 20th European Kendo Championchips will be held in Berne, Switzerland, form 15. to 17. 4. 2005. (Just in case you dont know it).

    Who will be there? Which team?

    This year our team wont come , so I wish all the percipients good luck and a lot of success (especially I wish a lot of luck the Croatian Kendo Team ; good luck boys!!!! ).


    Gambatte!

    Serenity

  • #2
    I'll come ! Go Austria !!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      I'll go as helper.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ratdeau
        I'll go as helper.
        Cool, please take some photos, ok? A lot, a whole lot!

        Serenity

        Comment


        • #5
          I am a member of the Bulgarian team so i will come!

          Comment


          • #6
            I am going there as well :-)

            BTW I will buy a new camera tomorrow, which should be reaaaaaally cool, so I can post some pictures later for Serenity and others :-)

            Comment


            • #7
              And hey - any tip for the teams winner? I think it will be again between Hungary and France ... what do you think?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mr.Tvola
                And hey - any tip for the teams winner? I think it will be again between Hungary and France ... what do you think?
                Great Britain , I hear they have some invincible new team members...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by D'Artagnan
                  Great Britain , I hear they have some invincible new team members...
                  Go Lyndsey!!!!

                  Cheers,

                  Matt.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    YeY! Photos!

                    Originally posted by Mr.Tvola
                    BTW I will buy a new camera tomorrow, which should be reaaaaaally cool, so I can post some pictures later for Serenity and others :-)
                    Tvola-san, you are so sweet! Domo arigato!

                    Serenity

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Serenity
                      The 20th European Kendo Championchips will be held in Berne, Switzerland, form 15. to 17. 4. 2005. (Just in case you dont know it).

                      Who will be there? Which team?

                      This year our team wont come , so I wish all the percipients good luck and a lot of success (especially I wish a lot of luck the Croatian Kendo Team ; good luck boys!!!! ).


                      Gambatte!

                      Serenity
                      Well I'm not, but Kristina from our dojo is.

                      Relax - the Aussies aren't invading. Kristina is working in Austarlia temporarily and is on the Swedish ladies team.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by D'Artagnan
                        Great Britain , I hear they have some invincible new team members...

                        Look out for the Ginger Assassin

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Will France win one more time ?

                          answer a : Yes
                          answer b : Yes
                          Last edited by Yann; 12th April 2005, 05:48 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Bulgaria

                            Good luck, Bulgarian team!
                            Good luck, don_lubo!
                            Show all European guys our best Kendo

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'll be there, on the GB team.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X