X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Australian championships

I know its a bit early but i wondering who would be coming to the perth nationals next year and if many will be grading for the lower grades

I'll be there. I dont think ill be grading but if i cant make it to one in sydney and dont get a chance before nationals I'll be grading there with you Bren and Courtney.

I dont think there will be anyone from ANU as the other two guys who are Ikkyu will test for Shodan in August at Founders Cup.

Comment

so in august is when you grade that should be good,well iam hoping there is a good turn out in perth i hope people dont think its to far to travel or anything.
      do you know how many from anu are coming

Comment

I will be there... hopefully.

Comment

Yeh there's a grading in Sydney in August but the problem is I wont be eligable to grade till the very end of september (27th to be precise, but who's counting;-) I'm hoping there might be a grading in the ACT somtime about then but if not I guess ill still be a kyu for nationals..

ANU should hopefully have a full team, well their dan team will be anyway. The kyu team could be interesting as at least two of them will have tested for shodan before, and another (Adam - the current kyu champ) may be overseas for work (but dont quote me on that:-)..Either way, Im sure they'll be able to convince 5 kyu people to come.

Comment

I will be coming to Perth next year. It will be my first time in Perth!

Comment

Just wondering wut is the exact date?anybody know?It's not the traveling, it's the money!I might grade there as well as I won't be here for feb grading (if there is one =P)

Comment

Ace might know the exact date, but its always over the easter long weekend (March?) so you should be back. When it gets a bit closer just keep an eye out for the cheap flights, you can usually find return tickets from $300 - $400. If you've got a bit of time off from work/uni you can always stay a few more days for sight-seeing, partying and maybe a bit of training.

Hey Vivian, I'm sure you'll love it in Perth and btw, keep up the great work on that blog of yours, I really learn a lot from it

Comment

Perth is great! Of course WA will kick butt riiite(nudge nudge MUKC)

hmmnnnnn...must remember to pay my membership fees so I can come and fight...when's the comp. btw?

Comment

AKC 2006 - 15th-16th April 2006

The 2006 Easter Sunday is on 16th April 2006. That means the Australian Championships 2006 will be held on 15th-16th April 2006. Friday, 14th April 2006 will be grading examination day.

Stephen - thank you for the encouraging words about my blog. I will endeavour to take note and put anything I have learnt during kendo training into my blog.

Comment

well i was going to put up the dates but vivian beat me to it, and ofcourse wa will kick arse and even more so will mukc and i will be glad to hopefully fight against you steve it would be great even though you betrayed us to anu.anyway it should be a great comp and i hope alot of people will come.

Comment

hehehehe, it would be fun play you there but you never know, I might be competing for WA and MUKC again -but shhhh, dont tell anyone ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen
                          hehehehe, it would be fun play you there but you never know, I might be competing for WA and MUKC again -but shhhh, dont tell anyone ;-)
                          The Murdoch clan eh? Now i gotta go dig out my MUKC zekken...

Comment

yeah i have heard alot about you meng from chris and josh it sounds like your a interesting guy.

Comment

I thought the Australian Championships were just for citizens or PR's of Australia?I didin't go to Canberra tho..Come to think of it, why didin't I go again??=/

Comment

Working...
                              X