Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
The badge thread Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The badge thread

    I want to know how are the badges of your dojos? Here is mine!

    Last edited by Kitsune; 8th April 2006, 12:40 AM.

  • #2
    No badges. Sorry...!

    btw yours isn't showing up...

    Comment


    • #3
      Badges? We don't need no steenking badges.

      Comment


      • #4
        Congrats to Mr O'Connor. You were the first to post the obvious phrase.

        Comment


        • #5
          Almost 80 yrs old and still sharp as a tack. Not to mention faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

          Comment


          • #6
            Badges? We don't need no steenking badges.
            I would have been very disappointed if you had not said that John!

            Comment


            • #7
              Ok, sorry... Having problems with the host. Hope this one works

              Comment


              • #8
                Nice badge.
                Sorry, we don't have one.
                Where and how is it worn (on a sleeve, shoulder.....)?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ignatz
                  Badges? We don't need no steenking badges.
                  Yeah...stupid badges...always digging holes in my lawn and chasing me chickens. :P

                  The only thing worse than a steeenking badges is a steeeenking weasles.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by KhawMengLee
                    Yeah...stupid badges...always digging holes in my lawn and chasing me chickens. :P

                    The only thing worse than a steeenking badges is a steeeenking weasles.
                    What ever you do, don't click this link!
                    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/badgers.php

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mark
                      Nice badge.
                      Sorry, we don't have one.
                      Where and how is it worn (on a sleeve, shoulder.....)?

                      We use it on our left sleeve.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This person may mean Logo rather than badge.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ignatz
                          What ever you do, don't click this link!
                          http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/badgers.php

                          The song of Satan!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Still don't get the joke on that song or video...

                            And no, it's badge... We use it!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Kitsune
                              Still don't get the joke on that song or video...

                              And no, it's badge... We use it!
                              Hehe..we're just having a lark.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X