X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the legenary Tsuki

hi duz ne1 know where abouts i can find a vid of the legendary tsuki, the 1 where the victom is lifted off his feet int the air an evry thing, ive only heard the storys but aparently its absalutly Monsterous
    thnx lewis

http://hometown.aol.com/studiocollec...oll%20doll.jpg

Comment

you know you're getting old when you have to slow your reading down in order to translate the writings of those who have been around only during the computer age, instant messenger, cell phone text messages, etc.

"hi duz ne1 know..."

sheesh... thank god you folks have a spellcheck when you have to write something official (not that spellcheck is ever used or 100% accurate if you don't know the right word to begin with)...

Comment

If you can remember Bye Bye Birdie you are really old.
        "Why can't they be like we were, perdect in every way. What's the matter with kids today."

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatz
          If you can remember Bye Bye Birdie you are really old.
          "Why can't they be like we were, perdect in every way. What's the matter with kids today."
          No Led Zeppelin concerts.

Comment

I find that it's harder to type in leet speak than in plain english, or whatever language you choose to speak in.

Comment

What the hell is "leet speak"?

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet

Comment

Originally posted by tango
                  What the hell is "leet speak"?
                  Short answer:
                  Quite Gay, I assure you.

Comment

Originally posted by tango
                    you know you're getting old when you have to slow your reading down in order to translate the writings of those who have been around only during the computer age, instant messenger, cell phone text messages, etc.

"hi duz ne1 know..."

sheesh... thank god you folks have a spellcheck when you have to write something official (not that spellcheck is ever used or 100% accurate if you don't know the right word to begin with)...
                    They're actually thinking of teaching that messenger crap in high schools up here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paikea
                      No Led Zeppelin concerts.
                      ooooh, nice clown. I was rather expecting the one from Vulgar.

Comment

ok this is leading somwhat off the point, the first link is to a picture of a troll doll, as amusing as this is it has absalutle no conection to THE MEGA TSUKI TSuki tsuki tsu.... (eco ) and as for the more Senior readers "get wi the Times grandad" lol so if enyone has "relavant" coments i would be most apriciative

Comment

Pretty much WYSIWYG ...

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis Watts
                            ok this is leading somwhat off the point, the first link is to a picture of a troll doll, as amusing as this is it has absalutle no conection to THE MEGA TSUKI TSuki tsuki tsu.... (eco ) and as for the more Senior readers "get wi the Times grandad" lol so if enyone has "relavant" coments i would be most apriciative
                            Yeah, don't you know that spelling is so last millennium and stuff?

Comment

ur jus trn 2 shO off rnt u as we all know this means "what you see is what you get" (had 2 chec that on encarta lol)

Comment

Working...
                              X