Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

INSANE! MAGIC TRICK!!! (video in Japanese)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INSANE! MAGIC TRICK!!! (video in Japanese)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ceid=zeitgeist

it's in japanese (a couple of english phrases here and there), but this is just INSANE...

(it's work safe, don't worry)...

My mind is still reeling... GREAT TRICK!

coin passing through glass ...
    pulling a ~6in salt shaker through the glass!??! ...just incredible.

ahaha that's pretty cool.

Comment

So that's what Japanese sounds like with an English accent. But yeah, way cool trick. Who's the magician?

Comment

chris angel is the best, i think
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IwcB...=chris%20angel

Comment

I remember watching this program in Japan months ago...that's pretty funny. Anyways. The magician's name is Cyril (セロ in Japanese) and he's becoming a pretty hot item. My personal favorite is his burger trick.

http://media.putfile.com/23721

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Hellsing
            MIND FREAK!!!

Have you seen the one where he swallows a quarter, then slits his arm with a box cutter and pulls it out? That's buy far my favorite trick of his.

And that trick with the burger was funny.

Comment

Wow, I love magic! Nice tricks, the one with the salt container was so cool!

Comment

Originally posted by David
                MIND FREAK!!!

Have you seen the one where he swallows a quarter, then slits his arm with a box cutter and pulls it out? That's buy far my favorite trick of his.

have you seen the part where he puts his hand through a guy...that was quite mind boggling...also that part where he was walking up the building.

~taganahan

Comment

The best way to pick up chics!!!!

Comment

nice one enjoyable

Comment

MIND FREAK!!!

yeah. i liked the one where he turned a maniqueen (my sp sucks -_-) into a real girl.

Comment

So who do you like better, Angel or Blaine?

Comment

MIND FREAK!!!

David Blaine is better... at least when he edits his videos

Comment

angel. he sawed him self in half on a table w/ out cover and let the audience walk thru him. he walked on water, and levitated from on building to another in day light. yeah o-0. and he can dissapear. the coolest thing i saw david blane do was take the teeth out of somebody and put them back. he also turned a cup of coffee into a cup of coins, but thats easy.

http://www.goodtricks.net/coffee_cup_magic_trick.html

he let the homeless dude drink coffee in a cup of dirty coins...

Comment

blane did the coffee cup thing too

as for walking on water - depending on how you do it. I remember a very offensive but funny comedian saying "Hey look I can walk on water" and splashed a cup on the ground then walked on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X