X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samurai Collection

Has anyone hear listened to the Samurai collection CD's on e-bogu.com? Are they anygood? I've been thinking of getting them, but I want to know if they're worth it first.

i am actually listening to some of them now......i think they are good..very japanese vey samurai like. if you like japanese music than go for it...

Comment

Does it include shamisen music?

Comment

yes it does in fact

Comment

Sweet. Which one are you listening to?

Comment

i was listening to the first one. but they are both good

Comment

The "Samurai Collection" CD is a compilation of tracks put out on the Pacific Moon label (check their website for more...) and mostly consists of work by artists Uttara Kuru, Kiyoshi Yoshida, and Eri Sugai. These artists all have their own CDs on Pacific Moon and you can find their CDs in Book & Record chains like Barnes & Noble and Borders (and of course Amazon...) as well as of course our friends at e-bogu.

The production and arrangements are good; combining use of traditional instruments with modern musical sensibilities, it's good for getting into a kendo mood...

Comment

I doubt I could find it my Barnes & Nobles. They're music collection is just bad to say the least.

Comment

Amazon.com has them for about $15 each here. You can even listen to a sample of them before buying.

Comment

Just listened to both sets. I think album one is more meditative. Second album appears a little more up tempo.

Comment

Working...
                    X