Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendo Training Video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...953648&q=kendo
    Here's something that I found on google video a few minutes ago. From what I understand, they have a few days until the tournament arrives so they're training REALLY hard.

Thanks for posting this. I'd like to know more about this video, and more even about the one visible under this one, called KEN. Does anyone know what that is? Part of a movie? My Japanese is so rudimentary, I hardly understood anything apart from the kendo-related stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by lucy
      Thanks for posting this. I'd like to know more about this video, and more even about the one visible under this one, called KEN. Does anyone know what that is? Part of a movie? My Japanese is so rudimentary, I hardly understood anything apart from the kendo-related stuff...
      There is a thread on that movie KEN.

Comment

Thanks, bob, that's what I was searching for.

Comment

(Why the heck can't I edit my post?)

Sorry about the double post, but what about the KENDO video? Does anyone know where it's from?

Comment

Other training videos?

Darn, I was hoping that this was a thread on kendo training video's. I have the e-bogu set and find them pretty good. What other training video's have you used?

Comment

Working...
            X