X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do u know this soft?

Hey all! What can I do if my collection of music couldn't be put into my new iPod ? I was adviced to try SoundTaxi? Do u know this tool?
    Thanx...

How about "Keep the music on a harddrive and then copy that which you want to listen to on to your iPod"? Thats what I do with my MP3-player anyway. You sort of have to if you got music that measure in GB and a 256 MB Mp3-player

Comment

dude....spam!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bobdonny
        dude....spam!!!!!!
        No, you are to mean. Just because this is the guys first post and he advertises a commercial software instead of asking how to make a good kote, doesn't mean he is a spambot! Or, okay, my spam and troll alarm was perhaps a bit too slow

Comment

Originally posted by h2o
          No, you are to mean. Just because this is the guys first post and he advertises a commercial software instead of asking how to make a good kote, doesn't mean he is a spambot! Or, okay, my spam and troll alarm was perhaps a bit too slow

hehehe ( insert random garble)

Comment

Hm! And prog seems great!

Comment

Follow-up spam now. How novel...

Comment

Eugenio:

Screw you, dude. You have a lot of nerve showing up here after what you pulled in Budapest. I swore I'd get even if it was the last thing I did. He was just an innocent monkey, for crying out loud, what did he ever do to you? And as for Rhapsodi - I don't even wanna talk to you, man.

Comment

Working...
                X