Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translation Help

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aA6QLEskPcw

Can someone tell me what this guy is saying? I am the third guy in the video at the UW taikai. I won the match with 1 kote and he recieved 2 hansoku's. I'd love to know who he is and what he's saying.

I'm not very good but he says
    recently i went to a kendo tournament. my kendo was not very good and I am embarrased to show this video. This is kinsho kendo. Heres the first match.

match

that was bad. the sensei will be angry. heres the next point

match

this next match is not mine. it's my team mates its very interesting. he is the one in red.

match

thats gotta hurt

match

lets go to the next match we (I?) are red

match

i think it was a kote it was great. unfortunnately in the next match i didnt get a point but in the one after that i did. the other guy got a point and the score was 1 nothing and he played well

match

it was a do

match

did you see it? lets see it one more time

match

it's true. i commited a grave infringement
    my teacher was behind me saying no no no
    but it's ok. in a team match infringements are made
    because the match is on video I will never be able to forget it
    i wish there was no video

DONT KNOW WHAT HE SAYS HERE

all things considered the meet was very fun. our team was just so so but next time we will be better

well thats the end thanks for watching my video

bye

HE SHOWS HIS WEBSITE AND EMAIL ADDRESS

he is happy about the do but is crying about the kosoku

thats a very rough translation. seems like a decent fellow

Comment

in the part i couldent translate I think he says he saw an attractive girl but she was married to some lucky guy so he will continue to search

Comment

Thanks for your help Bolson.

I was randomly searching through youtube for Kendo video's and saw this one and recognized the venue of the taikai and eventually myself and wanted to know what this guy was saying.

That day I played the worst Kendo of my life in a tournament I think. My lymph nodes were swollen (had to take antibiotics) and my knee was bothering me. I have no idea how i got 2nd place that day.

I remember this guy though because he tried to pull of a men kaieshi do on me, but he struck the front of the Do and not the side.

I think his first hansoku was when we were in tsubazeriai and he was near the edge and I kind of nudged him out with a light disengage.

How's the Kendo in Beijing?

Comment

Working...
        X