Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinny Girl Owned by A Desert Eagle

This is hilarious.... Gotta love it...

OWNED!!!

Well just like with any mcdojos, you have mcgun teachers too. The f-wit could have at least shown the girl how to stand and properly hold the pistol. He deserves the criticism, not the girl.

I've shot the DE in .44 magnum configuration, it sure doesn't kick as much as the the S&W 629 revolver. I thought it was very easy to handle and I'm not a big guy.

sean

Comment

The first time I saw this vid I genuinely cried with laughter. I just rolled around on the floor, completely useless. Many people wouldn't notice the difference to my usual self though.

I fired a Desert Eagle .41 Action Express, but that is a different gun altogether and you can barely call it a Desert Eagle. The S&W29 8" is awesomely fun to shoot. Almost as much fun as a FAMAS on full-auto (oops, the return sear seems to be worn!) hehe.

Comment

Oh, OUUUCCHHHHH!

Definitely NOT funny!

Any instructor worth his/her salt would have made sure the proper stance & grip was achieved before the gun was fired!

Sorry, don't see the humor in this.

Comment

That was too funny. I honestly just felt bad for her. I like the guy's shirt too. He definitely looks like someone that should have some guns. :-/

Comment

You can see it coming, especially after noticing that the gun and her face are alligned!

Comment

I don't think the dude was an instructor or anything, and theres no indication of that being the case, so I'd say that you can let it go...despite the fact that its fucking retarded.

But yeah, that reminds me of when I first learned to shoot, I was like four, had a 12 gauge, and even with a decent stance I got knocked on my ass by it since I was so light at the time. I had to stick with a .22 till I was a little older.

Comment

guns aRen't that hard to shoot. lol i've handled the .50 de and it wasn't that bad. its this .50 revolver called the bull something that i had trouble with. but fun nonetheless.

Comment

Guys can have problems too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjHwAAXB79s

Comment

Originally posted by Maaku-san View Post
                    Oh, OUUUCCHHHHH!

Definitely NOT funny!

Any instructor worth his/her salt would have made sure the proper stance & grip was achieved before the gun was fired!

Sorry, don't see the humor in this.
                    When you give hillbillys guns these things happen..... I bet he's got an NRA bumper sticker on his 4x4

I'm a gun nut and these people bother me too....but if enough things like this happen there may be a gradual reduction in the number of rednecks out there...........they do tend to breed quicker than we do. So it may flip the odds in our favour. Go Darwin!!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                      Guys can have problems too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjHwAAXB79s
                      This is why grip is soooo important.... it really is all in the wrist.

Comment

Some chicks know how to handle guns.

Comment

Is it me, or do these inbred yokels look as though they are at the city park firing hand cannons?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenzan View Post
                            Is it me, or do these inbred yokels look as though they are at the city park firing hand cannons?
                            It's not just you... I had the same feeling!!

Comment

I think the shirt of the "instructor" says something about Texas towards the bottom. I was trying to figure out what inane thing it said on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X