Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Sakura - Blue-eyed samurai" (2008 movie)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Sakura - Blue-eyed samurai" (2008 movie)

Plot summon:

Set in Japan in 1866, centers on an American counsel who travels to the land of the rising sun where his daughter Sakura, which means cherry blossom, is learning the way of the samurai
    Movie link

Its still in production according to the above link and I got release date...It still sounds interesting. Any samurai movie without Tom Cruise is a good samurai movie.

I was going to make fun of the cast, what with William Baldwin in it but Cary Elwes is next on the list and I always rated him [don't know why]. I thought he'd have made a good Peter Parker if the films were looking for an older Spider-Man.

Comment

Is this gonna get main stream cinema release? We've been hoping for another samurai movie to do another push, maybe in conjunction with one of the local cinemas.

Comment

......................................__.......... ..........................................
        .............................,-~*`lllllll`*~,................................... ...........
        .......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll`*-,......................................
        ..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
        ...............,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll..................................
        .............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll............................. ...
        ..............lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
        ...............lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(`*,`,..........................
        ................llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-..*`*;..)...........................
        .................,-*`,*`)............,-~*`~................/............................
        ..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/...........................
        ................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...................... ......
        ................|.../.../.../.*`..............................)....)`~,....... ............
        ................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,..............
        ..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---........../..../..|..........```*~-,,,,
        ...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../......................
        ................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|......................
        ...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,.....................
        ......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,................

Comment

That is going to be terrible but we are looking at a possible revenue generator for local dojos.

Comment

Kenzen, you're a peanut.

Comment

I just did some reading. (no It did not hurt my braincells thank you very much!)

Shooting started as early as 2004 but the movie isn't released yet. Photos & trailers are scarce too.
              I've only found one photo so far:

http://pics.livedoor.com/u/k39kimura/2203790
              Last edited by Fred27; 19th July 2008, 07:36 PM. Reason: oopsie

Comment

Working...
              X