Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh the Lulz, Oh the Lulz

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oh the Lulz, Oh the Lulz

    INSANE KENJUTSU TOURNAMENT!!................

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2IQH...e=channel_page

  • #2
    This vid needs a David Attenborough voice over....

    "Once a year, the sub-species of nerd that wishes they were Japanese, congregate on the plains outside trailer-parks. As you can see, they participate in a mating ritual involving wearing strange clothing and competing displays of uncoordination. Unfortunately the females are few and far between, and hard to distinguish from the males. if the Japanophile sub-species is to survive for future generations to enjoy, a captive breeding program will have to be established."

    Comment


    • #3
      'Merica!

      F--k YEAH!


      Comment


      • #4
        Holy crap I just realized there is a kid in the background of most of it banging a white plastic drum thing with sticks trying to imitate taiko I guess, good lord aghsagjkashgkjsdhsdh

        Comment


        • #5
          Ah, the gathering of the faithful students of the Fallflatonass ryu!

          Comment


          • #6
            You know, the really interesting thing about the whole mess?
            They probably think that their "cuts" would actually, you know... cut.

            Awww..intdatsoocuuute!

            Comment


            • #7
              Did you see the people holding the... erm... dildo-ish thing to their sides as if they were drawing it from a scabbard for teh killz???

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Alison2805 View Post
                This vid needs a David Attenborough voice over....

                "Once a year, the sub-species of nerd that wishes they were Japanese, congregate on the plains outside trailer-parks. As you can see, they participate in a mating ritual involving wearing strange clothing and competing displays of uncoordination. Unfortunately the females are few and far between, and hard to distinguish from the males. if the Japanophile sub-species is to survive for future generations to enjoy, a captive breeding program will have to be established."
                hahahah YES. That was awesome.

                I watched Planet Earth over the holidays. At one point, in the Great Plains episode, and in that hushed tone he uses that makes me think he does a shot of Beefeater gin before every take, he says something like "Behold...wild ass." and goes on to say "The behavior of the female ass remains a mystery" (talking about wild mongolian donkeys and how the females go together way into the desert where there is no water and party for no discernible reason). I nearly fell off my chair.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tyler View Post
                  I watched Planet Earth over the holidays. At one point, in the Great Plains episode, and in that hushed tone he uses that makes me think he does a shot of Beefeater gin before every take, he says something like "Behold...wild ass." and goes on to say "The behavior of the female ass remains a mystery" (talking about wild mongolian donkeys and how the females go together way into the desert where there is no water and party for no discernible reason). I nearly fell off my chair.
                  HAHA!!! I have to get that DVD now. Perhaps the kenjitsu guys should have the heading:

                  BEHOLD... SUBURBAN ASS.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Alison2805 View Post

                    BEHOLD... SUBURBAN ASS.

                    I think I've seen that one....

                    Hint: It aint a documentary.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      My longsword! ho!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Lul?

                        Originally posted by shidokurisu View Post
                        INSANE KENJUTSU TOURNAMENT!!................

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2IQH...e=channel_page
                        Just trying to banish mental images of this footage.
                        Would like to use this opportunity to point out that "lul" is the colloquial name for the protruding part of the male reproductive organs in Dutch. But can also be used to label a person who behaves or acts that way. I think in English you would use the same colloquial word but then of the female parts.
                        End of trivia language and end of the mental images that won't haunt me any more.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Fonsz View Post
                          Just trying to banish mental images of this footage.
                          Would like to use this opportunity to point out that "lul" is the colloquial name for the protruding part of the male reproductive organs in Dutch. But can also be used to label a person who behaves or acts that way. I think in English you would use the same colloquial word but then of the female parts.
                          End of trivia language and end of the mental images that won't haunt me any more.
                          Oh.... well, the Dutch couldn't be so far off of our English colloquial: "d*ckheads"

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X