X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure gold

So bad it's good, pure 1970s goodness, but since when did spiderman have a robot?

The heck with the robot... who's the hot villainess !?

Comment

I've actually seen that video a couple years back. I remember there being maybe three episodes. Because they ran out of funding you will notice the same explosion is used in each episode.

Comment

Priceless...only the Japanese would merge transforming mecha with one of the most famous comic book heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralutin View Post
          Priceless...only the Japanese would merge transforming mecha with one of the most famous comic book heroes.
          You have to have the giant robots in the show, what Toei program would be complete with out it? Just a tad surprised he didn't say, "HENSHIN!"

Comment

Fantastic!

Check the "italian" version too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhHhXukovMU

Comment

Man, I love these.

3 Dev Adam
              (Turkish Captain America versus Turkish Spiderman). Turkish Spiderman is kind've a tosser. Highlight at 2:11: feeding a man's eyes to...A guinea pig? Now available on DVD, for those of you wondering.

Bonus: Vinni Puh
              From 1969. The Soviet Winnie the Pooh's cyrillic yelling isn't quite as chill as the AA Milne original.

Comment

Looks like a combination of power rangers and spiderman xD.....gotta love it.

Comment

Working...
                X