No announcement yet.

Kendo fast sketches!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendo fast sketches!

i did some fast sketches inspired in the trainings, hope you like it.

should ive posted just the links?... dont know how it works here.. sorry:1

very nice!

Very nice, stylized. I think I will use them as desktop backgrounds if that is ok by you.

thanks guys. Of course you can use it as wallpaper, you can use it at will, unless it is for commercial use of course.

i feel flattered that you wanna use it as wallpapers

sweet!! they look really cool !! i like that!!

I like 'em too, think I'll also try one on my desktop for awhile. I'll ask for more when I need a change of scenery. Nice work!

it looks kinda flashy.....get it micromedia flash, flashy....forget it
              anyways just curious, waht did you use to make those sketches because I'm having a hell of a time in digital coloring.

Very nice. I hope you will make some T-Shirts.

Ever thought of making some posters? I can see those things being used for tourney advertisement.

You now have a competitor Mingshi

Sweet!! Can you make a couple 1600 x 1200 for full desktops?

I'm really impressed - though simplistic, the sketchy and weaving lines only add to the sense of motion and movement within the bouts. If only it were on a t-shirt...

thanks guys, so many replies.. you are all great!

i did it in photoshop with a wacom, about 100% opacity in the brush so thats why it looks flashy(vectorial), but i did it really fast, no more than 5 minutes per each, the wonders of wacom...

its awesome that someone wants to have it in a shirt, my ego is in the sky!! i cant do a shirt cose there is no money. but i would be totally happy if my art would be used as kendo promotional stuff... i wish..

CKohalyk, i can do higher res next time, this ones were really fast i didnt really bothered with res.. i wasnt hoping so much love from peopleif i resize those to 1600 they will look crappy, i guess.. becouse the images are simple it could be used some vectorial program to trace them, but i dont have any vectorial softwere now. ill sure be more concerned with resolution for the next ones ill do(and ill have time soon).

thanks everyone again for the kind comments.

Now really.. i was thinking i could open a shop at if you guys are really interested in buying t-shirts and stuff. i would like feedback on that, if people really like it ill sure do it.

and more:

this one is my favorite, i really got what i wanted:

more to come for sure, you ppl are so nice i couldnt stop myself.

if someone wants highres wallpapers just say and ill update(for this last 3) and say the resolution too pls.

Very cool pics!

Nice and simple and yet complex

Keep up the good art work!!

Nice job :-) what wacom tablet do you use ? Just curious, i am thinking about buying one ...