Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis View Post
    "That's entertainment!!!" 'nuff said.
    No, entertainment would have resulted in them blowing something up... sadly, they did not.

Comment

I liked the thing about the rocket arrows.

Comment

Everything about that test was fail. Especially the "he who moves first, loses" maxim I've never heard before or ever seen anyone type here, for that matter. Mythbusters is wrong a lot, though, as far as I understand it. Using hollowpoints to test whether fmj rounds could nail the eye of another sniper through his scope, was one I saw recently.

Comment

Originally posted by b8amack View Post
          Using hollowpoints to test whether fmj rounds could nail the eye of another sniper through his scope, was one I saw recently.
          Were they really trying to test fmj ammo and got the wrong stuff, or just testing out the whole "Whitefeather" concept, and didn't know enough to think that hollowpoints wouldn't have the right penetration?

-Charles

Comment

Wouldn't have minded it really if they hadn't been whining throughout the entire thing. "Ow... that really hurts" "Oof" "Ouch"...

really?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Lockhar View Post
              Were they really trying to test fmj ammo and got the wrong stuff, or just testing out the whole "Whitefeather" concept, and didn't know enough to think that hollowpoints wouldn't have the right penetration?

-Charles
              The latter, I think. Although I'm not sure if they started with Whitefeather or Saving Private Ryan.

Originally posted by Gideon View Post
              Wouldn't have minded it really if they hadn't been whining throughout the entire thing. "Ow... that really hurts" "Oof" "Ouch"...

really?
              I know, right?

Comment

Working...
              X