X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screensavers!

I don't know if this has been posted, but if you're looking for a beautiful sword-themed screensaver, check this out:

http://www.topshareware.com/Sword-of...sfer-12657.htm

I just downloaded it yesterday, so i have no idea what the shareware bitch-screen will do in ten days. But for me, even if I end up trashing it instead of dishing out the ten bucks, it'll be worth having it on my computer for that time.

Has anyone else come accross any good freeware/shareware sreensavers with this theme, or even made one themselves?

Post those puppies!

Could you enlighten me on a "shareware bitch-screen"????
    It sounds like a safety catch that does something if you don't pay the asking price?? Am I correct?

cheers Michael

Comment

Originally posted by gsx1100s
      Could you enlighten me on a "shareware bitch-screen"????
      It sounds like a safety catch that does something if you don't pay the asking price?? Am I correct?
      Yup. Usually, with shareware, after the "evaluation period" you'll have some screen that pops up when you start the program telling you to shell out and buy it. In this case, it basically disabled the screensaver after 10 days. In theory, i wouldn't mind dishing out the cash for the full-version - it's a real nice screensaver. I'm just to lazy to do it.

Comment

Working...
      X