X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POST YOUR ORIGINAL MANGA ART!

I will have my own on here soon... just as soon as i scan it. dont worry i wont abandon this thread. its just im at school and dont have access to my drawings.
    SO dont fret. ^^ but it is very apreciated if you post your original manga style art.

@ |\| D |-| 3 R 3 | 5 |\/| Y \/\/ 3 B 5I73 http://www.xunut.com

This thread should go to the lounge, really...

Celtic, you may want to check out this site if you're into anime-style drawing:

http://sasha.gaiaonline.com/arena/

The top artists are very good.

Comment

Here's one I did a minute ago...

Please comment on this

I would like to know what I can improve on.

P.S. Sorry it's always so big.

Comment

i think the ear is up to high! nice hair!

Comment

I agree that this shouldn't be in multimedia, because it's for kendo related media..... but i won't pass up a chance to post some art.

This is a picture i drew about a year and a half ago....
          this and more can be seen on http://nalogg.deviantart.com/gallery/ at my gallery page.

there's lots of ninjas/samurai/robots/aliens/monsters etc...
          and if you visit please don't talk to me about historical inaccuracies... most of my stuff was drawn before i had enough knowledge about the budo arts

ENJOY!

Dont know if you could call it manga...
          My basis is in life drawing, and the "fun stuff" i draw is kinda abstracted...
          some people say it's "anime-esque" and some say it 'aint.
          whatever!
          Last edited by nalogg; 22nd October 2004, 12:57 AM.

Comment

hmmm no this is in general so it can be about anything

Comment

pics coming soon

I promise il have some soon...... im just so busy with school

~Here is some of my previous un manga work~

Comment

P.S.

Thanx all for posting, negative or passive and positive.. Its all good.

Comment

hey celtickendoist.. nice pics! the freaky alien dude is good but his waist looks a bit to skinny.. his arms r big so his waist i think should be a bit bigger.. nice dragon thing

Comment

It seems that you guys like fantasy style drawings. I really like yours nalogg, and your little alien creatures. And I also like Celtic Kendoists, but I do agree with wifenmummy that your proportions are a bit off on the predator drawing. I like the dragon too, and that it really looks cool! It would look a bit more scary if you had made the horns bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by arkcaptian
                      It seems that you guys like fantasy style drawings. I really like yours nalogg, and your little alien creatures. And I also like Celtic Kendoists, but I do agree with wifenmummy that your proportions are a bit off on the predator drawing. I like the dragon too, and that it really looks cool! It would look a bit more scary if you had made the horns bigger.
                      i agree... that was a drawing i did a little while back.... my proportions are much better now. and also, thank you very much ^^ for the complements.

Comment

This is a style i used for three drawings... and didnt like very much

Comment

ps sorry about the size...... will not put another of the same size... il make sure to resize em.

Comment

Originally posted by arkcaptian
                            It seems that you guys like fantasy style drawings. I really like yours nalogg, and your little alien creatures.
                            Thanks!
                            well i guess i like fantasy/sci-fi drawings because i have to design real stuff for my job and it gets really boring.
                            It's that whole escapism thing....

Comment

one ive found on my computer... got a cable yesterday so i will be able to scan things again! ah this is one i use on neopets.com

Comment

Working...
                              X