No announcement yet.

POST YOUR ORIGINAL MANGA ART!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I like that one Celtic! You might wanna check out deviantart.com , you can put all your stuff up there and get noticed if you havent already

Comment

KendoKats

Here it is , not manga but the new anime that will satisfy all anime-kendo throats ...the KENDOKATS!!!

Comment

Heres one i did a couple days ago....

The thing is, is that im not sure how to do the front view of this char...... does anyone have any pointers........
        ~I NEED TO DO FRONT VIEWS OF FACES~

Comment

~stuff to ponder~

Originally posted by arkcaptian
          Hey I like that one Celtic! You might wanna check out deviantart.com , you can put all your stuff up there and get noticed if you havent already
          Thnx, ive been there but ive never signed up befor...hmmm, maby i should.

Originally posted by fnieto
          Here it is , not manga but the new anime that will satisfy all anime-kendo throats ...the KENDOKATS!!!
          Thats awsome... keep at it.

Comment

My little gallery!

I like this thread and the posted drawings are really cool! Nalogg-san I looked the link you posted and I was amazed by your drawing.

My best friend draw those two pictures (for me):

This kawaii picture is my avatar.

My favourite:

Serenity

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity
              Nalogg-san I looked the link you posted and I was amazed by your drawing.
              Hey thanks, you're very kind. Tell your friend that the kenshin picture is really nice.
              Plus you dont have to call me nalogg-san... i'm not japanese... i'm half scottish/half italian/100% canadian. You can call me Norm, Nalogg, whatever.

Comment

It took me a couple hours, but this is the best I could come up with a day before a midterm...

Comment

Originally posted by Will
                  It took me a couple hours, but this is the best I could come up with a day before a midterm...
                  AAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA will, that absolutely killed me

you sir, are a genius

i want MORE!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

Now that IS funny!!!!!!

Comment

very funny indeed... and detailed.. one guy had pimples..

Comment

been all talk and no show..

painted on canvas earlier this year.. was easier to do art stuff while at school having 2 art classes... no baby to run off with my paint or brushes... lol!

Comment

Originally posted by nalogg
                          AAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA will, that absolutely killed me

you sir, are a genius

i want MORE!
                          YES SIR! I got tired after the second to last picture so I ended this one quickly. This one isn't as good though...

the second picture is suppose to be that of a kill bill dvd cover i think, i dunno i found it on the internet.

Comment

YES SIR! I got tired after the second to last picture so I ended this one quickly. This one isn't as good though...the second picture is suppose to be that of a kill bill dvd cover i think, i dunno i found it on the internet.
                            BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

GOLD

SHEER
                            UTTER
                            PURE
                            100%
                            SUPERGOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by Wifenmummy

painted on canvas earlier this year.. was easier to do art stuff while at school having 2 art classes... no baby to run off with my paint or brushes... lol!
                              Very nice! All my stuff is at www.shinkaku.deviantart.com

Comment

Originally posted by arkcaptian
                                Very nice! All my stuff is at www.shinkaku.deviantart.com
                                thanks! yep i saw ur stuff... keep at it

Comment

Working...
                                X