No announcement yet.

POST YOUR ORIGINAL MANGA ART!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic POST YOUR ORIGINAL MANGA ART!

POST YOUR ORIGINAL MANGA ART!

I will have my own on here soon... just as soon as i scan it. dont worry i wont abandon this thread. its just im at school and dont have access to my drawings.
    SO dont fret. ^^ but it is very apreciated if you post your original manga style art.

@ |\| D |-| 3 R 3 | 5 |\/| Y \/\/ 3 B 5I73 http://www.xunut.com

• Oralyon
    replied
    Hello, I'm new around here and I thought I would show some of my work. Just check my deviantart : http://www.orakage.deviantart.com

I'm a apprentice manga-ka and i'm working with a friend on a story called Oralyon. Although I don't plan to publish before two or three years, It's always good to show some drawing and to get some people to know what you do.

Leave a comment:

• nalogg
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperkenshiLv2
    And there are too many killbill wannabes joining. Well, at least they bring in money for the club!!!!!
    Recently our club has had an influx of pre/early-teen girls....
    i never made the connection but they're probably Uma wannabes....
    HMMMMMmmmmmm

yeah there's at least 5 of these beginner girls.

Watching kill bill again last week, my current kendo knowledge (though it's still not the greatest) made the movie a little tarnished.... especially uma's weird jodan horse-stance. i caught myself going "pfft" a lot.

But at the same time you gotta admire movied for that... their goal is to dazzle, rather than recreate reality, and sometimes you just gotta enjoy all those wire fights and such.

Leave a comment:

• SuperkenshiLv2
    replied
    KillNoobsBill

I find Will's comics inspiring and true. I do in fact want to make the know-it-all-noob's head explode. And there are too many killbill wannabes joining. Well, at least they bring in money for the club!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• nalogg
    replied
    Originally posted by Will
    Wow, i guess with that piece of advice i need to quit my day job of making art pictures using MS paint...
    I have a bunch of ms paint comics that i did....
    However i call it MS PAIN because pictures drawn with the program are always so painful to look at.

you can see em at my deviant-art page
    http://nalogg.deviantart.com/

I have an idea for a kendo-related funny... so when i get a chance i'll draw it.

Leave a comment:

• Infinity
    replied
    Mingshi, your pic is very good. just enough background/foreground detail to keep the figure as the focal point. i like your technique.
    what is your medium and have you got any more cool pics?

Leave a comment:

• Will
    replied
    Originally posted by nalogg
    That was amazing!
    I love the INSANE TSUKI that maked head explody!
    rock on!
    I've actually done it in practice...poor poor little girl.

i find it amazing that i've yet to run out of ideas... and i got at least 4 more in mind right now.

Leave a comment:

• crabbi
    replied
    Nice one Mingshi....! The backgound is fine... if it had more detail it might detract from the focus on the girl Kendoka...

Will... you have excelled yourself yet again!!! Your cartoons are hilarious mate... But I am taking legal advice because the rube character is so obviously based on me... Are you watching me?... Get out of my head man!!!!!

pls keep it up! Excellent!

crabbi

Leave a comment:

• mingshi
    replied
    Hehehe.... well done. Thats fun.

I am kinda bored today so I'd contribute to this thread with something very plain and boring...

In the end I was too tired to fill the background as well. That's the part I can't get a hand on. I need an assistant..grrr

Leave a comment:

• nalogg
    replied
    That was amazing!
    I love the INSANE TSUKI that maked head explody!
    rock on!

Leave a comment:

• Will
    replied
    I realized one of my earlier posts got F*ed up b/c of file names...so i'm reposting the pictures here.

Leave a comment:

• Will
    replied
    LA LA LA LA BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND

There's no real ending...

Leave a comment:

• crabbi
    replied
    Originally posted by Will
    Wow, i guess with that piece of advice i need to quit my day job of making art pictures using MS paint...
    Lol Will... ithink your stories are excellent and I agree with Kaoru that the syle (MSPaint) gives them a lot of character!!!

More....!!!!

cheers

crabbi

Leave a comment:

• Will
    replied
    what takes forever is this useless trackball mouse i use to make them.
    It takes longer and it lowers the quality :-\

Leave a comment:

• Kaoru
    replied
    Ahahaha!! Too funny!! Will-san, you should write enough of these to create a book. Ooo. How about a "Kenshi visiting a dojo" story?

More please?

(We need to start a thread just for you and your stories!)

Thank you for your stories! (A storyteller should be thanked for the gift of a story he/she tells others. )

Kaoru

P.S. Keep using paint. It gives your stories character. (It must take you forever though!)
    Last edited by Kaoru; 29th November 2004, 03:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X