Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presidential taikai

http://www.shotoblog.com

Nice post but if elections were really kendo taikai then last one would have gone to Bush after Gore gave him a clear men, but all flags were raised for Bush.

Comment

Nice teams for Kerry and Bush.

Comment

Originally posted by Lloromannic
        if elections were really kendo taikai
        I think any athletic contest would go to Bush, have you seen some of the attempts Kerry has made at looking athletic? Pathetic! It's a good thing for him he doesn't have to depend on his physical abilities to provide his next meal.

Comment

I think any athletic contest would go to Bush, have you seen some of the attempts Kerry has made at looking athletic? Pathetic! It's a good thing for him he doesn't have to depend on his physical abilities to provide his next meal.
          Alcoholic pen pushers whose every whim is catered to are usually not athletic, that said he does not look so much like a mummy as kerry

Comment

Are you kidding?

Have you seen all the times Bush has taken a tumble off of his bike and scraped the crap out of his face?

Kerry rides his bike every week and he hasn't managed to do that. Not to mention being a pretty decenty snowboarder, great windsurfer, riding motorcycles, etc.

Not sure where you get that from .

Comment

Working...
            X