X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendo Art pictures

I like to draw, so I decided to draw some pictures of kendo.
    The first one I drew a long time ago for my grandma. She wanted me to draw myself in my new bogu. I didn't draw it with the men though, because I couldn't really draw the face that way. It doesn't look a thing like me except for the hair. ^^; I didn't want it to look like me anyway.
    The next one is in my signature. I drew it about an hour ago. What do you think? Do you like art? If you happen to make a kendo picture sometime post it here!

Kendo art is awesome.

In the first drawing you look like a Kenshin in the making. Go you for drawing what you like, and giving Mr.Himura a run for his money.

Comment

I like to draw too. You probably draw better that I do. Your art is cool!

Comment

The drawings are really nice... but the kamae is way off...

Comment

Originally posted by Koki
          are you kidding?
          when will people learn about artistic licence. if you want acurate images - take a photgraph!
          great pics kristy.

Comment

Originally posted by Koki
            Yeah. The pictures aren't acurate. I wasn't looking at anything when I drew them so I had to guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinity
              . if you want acurate images - take a photgraph!

could I possibly change that to 'take a bad photograph',

some of the most creative photographic imagery conveys altered reality

Comment

You should consider making the second picture a sticker and sell it. Very nice.

Comment

I really like to draw. This is the first year in school I haven't taken art because freshman don't have electives, but I draw in my spare time. I've been working on drawing kendo stances and different kendo items, but they all turn out horrible. I am a really good drawer other than that.

Comment

Originally posted by bokkenbreaker83
                    I really like to draw. This is the first year in school I haven't taken art because freshman don't have electives, but I draw in my spare time. I've been working on drawing kendo stances and different kendo items, but they all turn out horrible. I am a really good drawer other than that.
                    drawing is like kendo - practice, practice and more practice.

Comment

Great drawing, i saw some of your other stuff on your homepage the other day, allot of people try to draw anime style and it looks terrible, but to be completly honst you have it down, i mean some of your stuff is just as good as the real thing, you have a real talent for drawing, keep up the good work.

Comment

My drawing

Heres mine his name is Kenichi Yamamoto. I had to make it small because the computer wouldnt accept it.
                        Attached Files

Comment

A better Pic.

Here is a better pic. That sucks it didnt show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Richiro
                            Heres mine his name is Kenichi Yamamoto. I had to make it small because the computer wouldnt accept it.
                            I like it! Its very good! You should color it some time. Only if you want to though. ^_^

Comment

Kristy.

How did you post yours on the page like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X