X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendo world supporters.

I have a scrrenshot of only me and Kirsty being online. I believe this show's our extreme faith as Kendo world "supporters." I only speak for myself, but I'm changing my title to being a kW supporter. o.O
    Peace and Love.
    PS. Screenshot is attached.
    PSS. File is to large. either way, i'm changing my status

huh?? *scratches head*

Comment

Yay! I am a KW supporter.
      I'm on the computer too much.

Comment

Why aren't you two using your time to practice?

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Nazo
          I practice a lot actually. My hands and feet are extra sore from practicing kendo at home. ^_^;
          Last edited by Kirsty; 2nd May 2005, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Many of the same names all the time

Originally posted by Wes Nazo
            I actually have to agree. I see so many of the same names all the time in the forum that I myself wonder when do they get the time to participate so much in the forum. I barely have just the right time to read the posts and sometimes participate in them. Do they participate in the forum at night or during work/lunch hours? It really boggles me.

Comment

Well I'm stuck at home with exams, in front of my computer.... Java Remote Method Invocation gets boring... oh look gibbo posted, lets bash him, joe's being funny again muahahahaha, jesus, richard posted, bow in awe... etc etc

Comment

(sigh)...pointless.

Comment

I assume all the "Kendo World Supporters" are already subscribers to the Kendo World Magazine?

Comment

Originally posted by Light Samurai
                    I have a scrrenshot of only me and Kirsty being online. I believe this show's our extreme faith as Kendo world "supporters." I only speak for myself, but I'm changing my title to being a kW supporter. o.O
                    Peace and Love.
                    PS. Screenshot is attached.
                    PSS. File is to large. either way, i'm changing my status
                    Im always on the KWF, check out the number of posts that i have.

Comment

???

Wheres this thread going??

Comment

Jesus Chirst ,dude..couldn't help seeing you on KW 24/7.

GO , GET A LIFE DUDE !!~~`
                        Last edited by ISSAC RU; 4th May 2005, 11:10 AM.

Comment

I haven't been on KW as much lately because of work...but I was on the computer all day anyway! I can't escape the evil computers! I go to work and go on the computer..I come home and go on the computer. Sometimes I wonder what my life would be without the internet. I'd probably be a lot less social. Computers let me talk to friends all the time. I also learn a lot from them. I especially learn a lot from KW. ^_^ Even though I spend a lot of time on the computer, I also do a lot of other things too, like KENDO, Drawing, going to the mall, work, schoolwork, and going places with friends. What I'm trying to say is, just because some people are on the computer all the time doesn't mean they don't have lives.

Comment

im a kendo world supporter too!

no actually im just here for the brits

Comment

woooOO! Let's talk about random stuff...... hahahhaha....Nestea woO!
                              (Not on drugs-I promise)

Comment

Working...
                              X