X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarely,, very scarely Tsuki....

This is why you should tie your men tight and no beginners do Tsuki... I think referee's reaction was very fast too..

http://kummisa.cafe24.com/2002p/2002p-haha.wmv

Originally posted by rainmaker
    This is why you should tie your men tight and no beginners do Tsuki... I think referee's reaction was very fast too..

Your link did not work

Comment

Any chance you could repost the link? I tried it but it doesn't seem to work. All I got was this page all in Korean with a big Stop sign in the top right corner.

Comment

Link is right but too many people downloaded. Need to wait one more day... Darn bandwidth..

Comment

I saw this one before but in slo-mo. The kumdovj vid. In summary, the guy scooped tsuki, got under his opponents men and took it off. I heard in the old-school kendo days, that was either ippon or hansoku for the guy who lost his men.

Tim

Comment

WOW that was like totally amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by KOMA
              Your link did not work
              Worked OK just now...ooohhh mamma, can't be too happy about that one.

Comment

ooooouch! that does not look fun to do.

Comment

Should have tied the men himo tighter!

Comment

The shimpans reaction wasnt too fast, it was right on the dot. Once that men came off, its an automatic raise flags. And look at the way he tied his men, its tied at the top, which means it'll come off if you scoope up your shinai doing the tsuki.

Comment

Great Clip!

Excellent reflexes by the shinpan.

not to nitpick, but to me this is a reason why your men should not be tied too tightly to your head, If this guys men was on really really tight I bet he would have been quite badly hurt.

Comment

Damn, now that's scary...really scary. Imagine if he missed! Makes me really scared to start doing tsuki strikes.

Comment

Originally posted by D'Artagnan
                          not to nitpick, but to me this is a reason why your men should not be tied too tightly to your head, If this guys men was on really really tight I bet he would have been quite badly hurt.
                          Wait isn't the whole problem arise from the fact that he didn't tie his men PROPERLY? Tying your men loose would probably make the whole situation even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by kuzu70
                            Should have tied the men himo tighter!
                            and then had his neck snap back like the men did? i would rather have my men pop off than hurt my neck. we got told that you should tie your men himo lose enough that you could pull your men off, of course not many people actually do this, because it is hard to get used to the not secure feeling, but after seeing that i might be tempted to. i have actually seen this happen twice though, the person always has a very surprised look on their face..

Comment

If you keep your head down, it should minimize the amount of head-snapping.

Comment

Working...
                              X