X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 51st National Championship of Japan

I think the moive and the music get along pretty well.
    Really beautiful and make me think Kendo is really an art.

http://www.ps71.com/data/51_sample1.wmv

It's a nice summary of that competition. However, I'm afraid I disagree about the music. Why do Korean video websites insist on accompanying all kendo footage with some pseudo-epic music that just doesn't really fit in? Thanks for the link though!

Comment

Nice video! Yeah, the music was beautiful, and It also made me feel about kendo.

Comment

Originally posted by Seikei-san
        Nice video! Yeah, the music was beautiful, and It also made me feel about kendo.
        Hey Seikei-san, How does it feel to learn Kendo from my favorite hachidan sensei ?

Comment

Originally posted by Inouye02
          Hey Seikei-san, How does it feel to learn Kendo from my favorite hachidan sensei ?
          Wait a minute..? You mean you do kendo in the San Fernando Valley kendo dojo too??

Comment

Wait a minute..? You mean you do kendo in the San Fernando Valley kendo dojo too??
            hahaha, I did once, many, many, many, many years ago, Miyahara Sensei had black hair then, I made Sho Dan with your Asakura Sensei way back when also ...maybe i'll see you there one day, at the moment misterkurukuru is my sensei...

Comment

Originally posted by Inouye02
              hahaha, I did once, many, many, many, many years ago, Miyahara Sensei had black hair then, I made Sho Dan with your Asakura Sensei way back when also ...maybe i'll see you there one day, at the moment misterkurukuru is my sensei...
              Wow, that must of been very interesting..Miyahara with black hair..
              And yes, maybe we will see each other there someday hopefully =)

Comment

Wow, that must of been very interesting..Miyahara with black hair..
                And yes, maybe we will see each other there someday hopefully =)
                myself and misterkurukuru will at PCI Dojo Friday night...gotta say hello to Gerald !!!!

Comment

well heres me

its me on the picture: http://www.hamsterpaj.net/images/pho...ll/55670_5.jpg
                  Last edited by Johannes; 30th July 2005, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X