Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best avatar or signature

i just thought this might be fun.

i want to find out who we think has the best avatar or signature on the forums.

sorry in advance for misspellings
    i'll put my vote in for best signature:
    joonshik

and for best signature:
    T lee had the shinai lady right?

so yeah.
    hopefully we can have fun with this

woo i got a shout out!

Comment

Seriously...T. Lee...that sig...is....Ugh....It's like the border between wrong and funny that Family Guy dawdles on so often.

Comment

I am partial to my signature, but that is because it was a gift... one of my students drew it for me as a going away present before I left Japan a couple years ago. The actual image is really impressive in full size.

Although I do kinda like Mingshi's eggplant... it's simple in design, yet looks really cool...

Comment

Mine's a little similar to Joonshik's but still, I think it's pretty impressive

Comment

I think that Shinkenshi's Sig is the best! Is that shinai bending? Was that photoshoped?????

Comment

Originally posted by Charuzu
              I think that Shinkenshi's Sig is the best! Is that shinai bending? Was that photoshoped?????
              No, that's a real tsuki strike. It was on the back of Kendo World Magazine.

BTW I like Wes Nazo's quote on my signature about "Let's Just be Friends"

Comment

lloromannic, ur sig aint tht bad urself :P

Comment

I'll go with ShinKenshi's sig

Comment

one more, im going to have to throw in andou's avatar. that always cracks me up.

Comment

why's andou's sig funny..? i dont get the joke...

i remade my sig for this thread

Comment

Originally posted by mystic_kendoka
                        why's andou's sig funny..? i dont get the joke...

i remade my sig for this thread

look at it! just how it says, "the 'statch isn't real" i dont know why but that always makes me laugh.

did you draw that sig mystic kendoka?

Comment

o rite, his message and DP XD

no i didn't draw it, its from the manga Bleach (which is awesome!!!!! everyone tht does kendo/interested in swords/just likes manga or anime should check it out www.bleach7.com you can download manga and anime here)

Comment

Originally posted by mystic_kendoka
                            o rite, his message and DP XD

no i didn't draw it, its from the manga Bleach (which is awesome!!!!! everyone tht does kendo/interested in swords/just likes manga or anime should check it out www.bleach7.com you can download manga and anime here)

Dont mind if i do...

Comment

My Avatar...

Im half a dozen posts away from being able to submit my own avatar...

I think its kind of cool, and I ve it designed myself.

I'll share it as soon as I have filled my quota, and the system allows me to upload it!
                              Last edited by akumalkenshi; 28th July 2005, 11:17 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Working...
                              X