Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kendo practice demo

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kendo practice demo

    Following link shows the practice demo of a Korean local government team.
    It has the following sequence.
    1. Kihon including kirikaeshi
    2. Men uchi
    3. Kote uchi
    4. Do uchi
    5 Kote-men uchi
    6. various rensoku waza
    7. Rensoku waza (serious!)
    8. Kakari geiko

    http://kumdo.ne.kr/main/read.cgi?boa...=2&y_number=14

  • #2
    Many Korean kenshi are inspired by this clip.
    Those kendoka in the clip are not Korean national team members, but still in the similar level.

    Comment


    • #3
      Wow !!! wow...

      Originally posted by senjlee
      Many Korean kenshi are inspired by this clip.
      Those kendoka in the clip are not Korean national team members, but still in the similar level.

      Comment


      • #4
        Nice clip.

        Care to post some more for those of us who can't read Korean?

        The rensoku part was particularly cool, esp the footwork.

        The suri-ashi forward men-uchi was nice too.

        FWIW.

        Comment


        • #5
          Awesome

          Originally posted by senjlee
          Many Korean kenshi are inspired by this clip.
          Those kendoka in the clip are not Korean national team members, but still in the similar level.
          Yeah well us Westerners are very impressed and inspired by clips like these. The Kiri Kaeshi in the beginning was nearly synchronised very pleasant to watch.
          I am still watching the other clips that started with the Tsuki lessons.
          So much to learn and so little time

          Comment


          • #6
            omg..the second last part where the last guy is going around was soooo cool! Wow did you see his smooth flow? and he got it all it a good rythm. hehehe

            Comment


            • #7
              that was awesome! If u have any post some more up plz! =)

              Comment


              • #8
                is there a way you can save this clip onto your computer?

                Comment


                • #9
                  click on the link next to the numbers?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    really wish I could save these to my hard drive

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DCPan
                      Nice clip.

                      Care to post some more for those of us who can't read Korean?

                      The rensoku part was particularly cool, esp the footwork.

                      The suri-ashi forward men-uchi was nice too.

                      FWIW.
                      Yeah! I can't read Korean either

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        the streaming sux, is it because its coming all the way from korea?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          wtf now the vids wont even stream. As soon as the page loads the window where the vid is supposed to be it just says "ready". no "buffering 10% complete" or anything like that. what happened? these vids are too awesome, I must watch them.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Flylkorean
                            is there a way you can save this clip onto your computer?

                            right click save target as

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              arrrr. link doesn't work anymore....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X