Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kendo Ice Sculpture

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kendo Ice Sculpture

    http://uk.download.yahoo.com/pr/fu/o...byhands.pps#25

    i think you get a pop-up asking you to open or save as, but if you just open it, it should take you directly to a kendo ice sculpture...

  • #2
    Very cool!

    Comment


    • #3
      thats rather nice. where is it and who made it?
      shame its in ice-it wont last forever.

      Comment


      • #4
        Man, those sculptures are amazing !!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          its not cool....




          IT'S COLD!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kapplow
            its not cool....




            IT'S COLD!!!
            So true.... makes me cold just looking at them, but I'm jelous because now I want it to snow here ****I'm wishing for a white christmas****
            **************
            * snow * * * * *
            * * * * * * *
            * ** * snow *
            * * *
            *

            Comment


            • #7
              Yeah I'm down here in florida.

              Imagine waking up inthe morning and its 30F, and by the time its time to eat your lunch its 75F. I hate it, I want all four seasons, we only have two here....

              I also am a destroyer of chocolate. dove is the shiznit!

              Comment


              • #8
                awww....

                You poor thing! o you only get two seaons? Which do you get? That must be awful having the same weather for so much of the year! Though I still envy you luck Americans for gettin all of that nice hot humid weather! I'd hate for it to be hot at christmas though! That must be really bad...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by inuyasha
                  You poor thing! o you only get two seaons? Which do you get? That must be awful having the same weather for so much of the year! Though I still envy you luck Americans for gettin all of that nice hot humid weather! I'd hate for it to be hot at christmas though! That must be really bad...
                  yeah we get summer and then winter between the hours of 6pm-8am the next day. thats it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by inuyasha
                    I'd hate for it to be hot at christmas though! That must be really bad...

                    That's how it is for everyone below the equator. Seasons are reversed there. I shudder when I think of the poor Brazilian Santas.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Lloromannic
                      That's how it is for everyone below the equator. Seasons are reversed there. I shudder when I think of the poor Brazilian Santas.
                      is your avatar hal?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kapplow
                        is your avatar hal?
                        Yes



                        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thats one of my favorite movies of all time.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Lloromannic
                            That's how it is for everyone below the equator. Seasons are reversed there. I shudder when I think of the poor Brazilian Santas.
                            Wow! and us brits complain when it doesn't snow at christmas....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by inuyasha
                              Wow! and us brits complain when it doesn't snow at christmas....

                              question:
                              in england, does "do me a favour" mean something else then just do me a favor?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X