Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

police shiai-take your day-off from work!!!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • police shiai-take your day-off from work!!!!

    To everyone's interest!

    September 21 at Nippon Budokan is Police Team's Shiai,
    and

    October 12th,same place, the individuals.
    Free entrance,
    lots of tokuren police (guys and girls too on the 12th ) taking part of course
    starting 9 AM


    see you there



  • #2
    Thanks for bringing the news here.
    By the way, I have never been at the Nippon Budokan, do you know how to get there from Narita or Shinjuku?

    Thanks.

    Comment


    • #3
      Take the subway, Toei Shinjuku Line, and get off at Kudanshita (S-05), which is 4 stops from Shinjuku (S-01).

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by James View Post
        Take the subway, Toei Shinjuku Line, and get off at Kudanshita (S-05), which is 4 stops from Shinjuku (S-01).
        Good, I'll be there then.
        Do you or anyone else know at which time is the event supposed to end? Because I'll make it there not before 11:00 a.m.

        Thanks.

        Comment


        • #5
          Dude, its not starting at 3 in the morning, As I understand it the shiai starts at 9.20am. I'll be there too.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by The great I AM View Post
            Dude, its not starting at 3 in the morning, As I understand it the shiai starts at 9.20am. I'll be there too.
            I have just finished to check and order my trip schedule and realized that that same day I have an important appointment I can't absolutely miss.

            I envy you Gibbo, and the other people going.
            I want to die...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Legionario View Post
              I envy you Gibbo, and the other people going.
              I want to die...
              Yeah, because being unemployed, bored and flat broke is absolutely buckets of fun.

              Comment


              • #8
                If your flat broke how are YOU going? haha my wallet is starving to death as well.....I hardly have enough money to get out of bed,how the heck are you getting to japan?!?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Adam View Post
                  I hardly have enough money to get out of bed,how the heck are you getting to japan?!?
                  Because he is Gibbo and can teleport himself...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Adam View Post
                    If your flat broke how are YOU going? haha my wallet is starving to death as well.....I hardly have enough money to get out of bed,how the heck are you getting to japan?!?
                    Its a special kind of magic called "Living here". Works everytime too.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hmm you mean Kawasaki is in Japan?! When did that happen? j/k

                      I'd love to go on the 12th...it's me birfday and all but I still have to work. Managed to get Nov 3rd off for the all Japan tournie

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I shall also be going on the 12th. Ha ha.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          About how long would this event (individuals on the 12th) last do you think?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ejstans View Post
                            About how long would this event (individuals on the 12th) last do you think?
                            Dunno! The team comp went from 9am until roughly 5ish.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by The great I AM View Post
                              Yeah, because being unemployed, bored and flat broke is absolutely buckets of fun.
                              In Italia they say “you wanted the bicycle, now you have to learn how to pedal it out”.
                              But I can understand you people from England and other curious countries wanting to go live abroad.
                              Concerning myself, as a person living in the most beautiful city - and country - of the whole world, Japan, Tokyo expecially, is ok not longer than two/three weeks two or three times a year.

                              Anyways, I support your effort. So please keep it up!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X